Author Topic: Dont understand S***  (Read 2235 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Dont understand S***
« on: September 25, 2014, 20:23:08 PM »
So I downloaded this game when it was for free in origin and today I ended the campaign so I decided to try it out (not on our servers because we have this weird thing were I cant join unless I download some russian stuff which is not going to happen in the short place).
So there were 2 objectives and people were running around crashing helis and making tanks stick to walls but I dont understand this game, like yeah, I run around and kill people, but why the hell cant I choose my weapons and how in the name of god am I supossed to not-crash those damn helis, whoever did the control for those things is retarded really.

Tanks are cool though, and big maps, although confusing, are quite fun.

Mmmmm, maybe one of these weekends ill be able to download all that crap and then ill join nrns servers and so on...

Cheers!

PS: Any tips for the game? I literally just walk around and shoot stuff, it breaks lol :3

ANNDDDD so many modes ffs, I just join quick match and dont even know what im playing for the love of god! xD
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 20:27:10 PM by [NRNS]Luis<3 »

• View Profile
Re: Dont understand S***
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 20:27:54 PM »
Ok and how the hell do I change name on battlelog? I got this

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/LuisGarciaCruz/stats/1054411879/pc/

because I have the simpsons game, I got the clan tags but not how to change the name to just Luis wth

• Date Tagged: Apr 2007
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 20:35:29 PM »
lol, i think google is your best friend. You play a new game and want to know everything in just 15 mins. no way.
"We do have rules, however, we can bypass those at any time if that means we can have something meaningful out of it."
Please do not PM me with unban/support questions, i will ignore them. You will get for sure faster responses when you post it in the right forum board.  Thank you.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 21:05:26 PM »
Lel

I got most of it already xD

Dont get air vehicles, will google, and the name, well Ill just leave it like that its no big harm I guess, but the rest is quite simple actually I just kinda panicked.

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 21:29:10 PM »
do u know it took 4 hours to handle a @#@# viper :D.....

• universal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 05:36:34 AM »
open origin > on top left click on origin > accounts and privacy > click on edit next to your avatar > answer security question > change it as much as you want! XD

between free origin and zlo, i choose zlo, cause in origin you miss most of its part as its a free version, and you have almost all the feature of premium in zlo!

its easy, use chrome to translate and visit this link > http://zlogames.ru/index.php?showtopic=365
use the third launcher which is C) skan
Done!

Tips: Follow objectives, play your soldier role and die less, doesn't mean you need to camp :D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 07:58:22 AM »
open origin > on top left click on origin > accounts and privacy > click on edit next to your avatar > answer security question > change it as much as you want! XD

between free origin and zlo, i choose zlo, cause in origin you miss most of its part as its a free version, and you have almost all the feature of premium in zlo!

its easy, use chrome to translate and visit this link > http://zlogames.ru/index.php?showtopic=365
use the third launcher which is C) skan
Done!

Tips: Follow objectives, play your soldier role and die less, doesn't mean you need to camp :D

<3 <3 <3

Will try the zlo this weekend so we can play some :P

Thank you loads for the information :D

• universal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 10:22:35 AM »
anytime jugger! <3 :D

And when you create account on zlo nrns's tag is like this "NRNS-Luis" cause they dont support "[ ]".

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 13:59:04 PM »
If I do the zlo thing do I keep the progress of my account? if not, do we still have to unlock things? I dont want to play with everything unlocked

• universal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 17:45:42 PM »
every account starts with 1 rank, you have to unlock all by playing, and you have to level up separately in origin, in zlo.
origin ranks unlocks stays in origin, zlo stays in zlo.
better play one :)

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 18:56:20 PM »
every account starts with 1 rank, you have to unlock all by playing, and you have to level up separately in origin, in zlo.
origin ranks unlocks stays in origin, zlo stays in zlo.
better play one :)

cool cool, downloading the dlcs, as soon as they are Ill do all the other stuff :)

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2014, 20:46:10 PM »
to register in zlo I need to answer a question in russian and it doesnt translate how did you guys do it?

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 08:55:18 AM »
Plz I really want to play and I have tried lots of stuff to answer that question but nothing works. didnt you guys have the same problem?

• Date Tagged: Jan 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2014, 09:35:13 AM »
chrome should give you the option to translate the page.It only asks me 2 questions, 2+2=? and The planet on which we live?

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2014, 09:40:19 AM »
Mmmm yeah got it! Thanks!

Now I was able to connect, but the server is unplayable (?) In the "normal servers" I got straight 35-40 fps i medium settings, in NRNS Im lucky if I get to 20 in the lowest possible settings, is there a special reason for that or?

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming