Author Topic: slow web site loading  (Read 1343 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
slow web site loading
« on: January 29, 2018, 21:28:37 PM »
web site has been taking a long time to load the past few days. what's up?

• View Profile
Re: slow web site loading
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 01:58:20 AM »
EDIT (original post below): lol, just as I posted that I went 'Home' and had a 7 second loading time. Culprit for me was the teamspeak plugin thing, sometimes taking 20ish seconds to fail. I mentioned this to TeamSpeak3 support. They said they're aware of it and are working to fix it.

I've tested off-and-on today and it's continued loading normally for me (<=1second). Is anyone else having issues with website/forums loading times?

Maybe try alternate browser/private modes or if you feel like it use developer tools to profile the loading time and let us know what parts specifically are causing the long loading times (Chrome Developer Tools info).
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 02:25:00 AM by [NRNS]SirGuySW »
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 02:34:18 AM »
Culprit for me was the teamspeak plugin thing, sometimes taking 20ish seconds to fail. I mentioned this to TeamSpeak3 support. They said they're aware of it and are working to fix it.
I've disabled the TeamSpeak widget for now. Hopefully that solves your long loading times. Thanks for reporting the issue. :)
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 04:56:43 AM »
Well... the website says I locked this topic... Didn't mean to. Sorry about that.

I've Re-enabled the widget. It looks to be working again. Please let us know if any issues continue. :)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 14:32:27 PM »
back to normal. 
1 second.

thnx.

• I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 19:12:56 PM »
web site has been taking a long time to load the past few days. what's up?

Thank you for the Info :)

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming