login

Author Topic: why ppl leave form the server...  (Read 1927 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: why ppl leave form the server...
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2017, 17:47:06 PM »
113 views till now...and only few reply`s  ???
I didn't think a reply was required, warranted, or even asked for.

If few people are playing the server and all players want to play without commander that's great. More power to the players. If someone starts using commander the players can communicate that they prefer to play without commander. In the future maybe admins can put pressure on commanders if the rest of the server doesn't want commander or devs can write a script to disable commander during low pop times.

Communication before rant.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2017, 18:14:43 PM »

Good attitude :] do you play on BF2?

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 20:20:46 PM »
IMHO

- abuse admin (some)
- excesiv ban             
- cheaters admins
- bad ballance
who are you in game ???????????????????????   
and becarrefull  too
may be you are banned , !!!!!  its the  reason you are  negative by your reply

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2017, 20:47:27 PM »

If few people are playing the server and all players want to play without commander that's great. More power to the players. If someone starts using commander the players can communicate that they prefer to play without commander. In the future maybe admins can put pressure on commanders if the rest of the server doesn't want commander or devs can write a script to disable commander during low pop times.

Communication before rant.

No point to try talk. If hes choosing to take commander position he will stay there. If you kick him hes just coming back. Take uav arty assets away and problem is solved...

Still loving you...

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 20:47:53 PM »
Good attitude :] do you play on BF2?
Attitude is right. This is essentially a flame topic. Common sense says the commander issue (if it's an issue) can be solved by communication. Instead we have rants here. Rants may feel good but accomplish little.

I rarely play BF2 these days. If I had I may have posted earlier, but I doubt (the body of) my post would have changed. Communication is key. If communication with fellow players isn't working then bring the issue to (ie: communicate with) admins/council/devs to see if they can put additional pressure on the issue.

EDIT:
Take uav arty assets away and problem is solved...
There we go. A proposed solution. Now we're communicating.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 20:50:01 PM by [NRNS]SirGuySW »
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2017, 21:47:25 PM »
@Stoner

..yes i was here and i left..true...and i`m sorry that you are disappointed in me..
..but you,as a main council...did u asked me why did i left?,did u wrote me a pm or something to see where is the problem?..no,you did not....
...so please do me a favor and don`t play that mind game with me :...."you was here and u did nothing"

..every time when i came up with an idea the answer was ..:"we will look in to it"....and nothing happened
...not so long ago i made a post about the choppers on sharki map..what happened with them,nothing,they are still raping the infantry
...i made a post about COD4 and pezbots...what happened...nothing..
..Daze had ideas for maps and he made them ...but he could not test them because he did not had aces to the box....(make a backup)
..well,Xena did manage the server..we others,like we where not even here(admins and councils),our ideas could not see the light...
...we voted million times for changes,and they lasted for 5 days...answer was"someone was messing with the files"
...how many time did i toled you guys that sharki and jalalabad maps need to be edited?...in that default form they are not good as city maps for infantry,especially when teams are not balanced......are they edited?..no...
...how many times did i say that we need a test server to test the mods and the maps?

...every time when somebody make some post about some serious problem and criticize....and if members,admins,councils do not like it..it is moved to some other section...
..if u move the post it does not mean that u did solve the problem..as i said before to administrate the game means finding a solution without baning players

...and finally,i can not sit in silence on TS with 6-7 ppl and say.."oh yes we did have a great time together"
..and the saddest thing is that there are members that i never spoke with at all..and i was council here for 3 years..
..and if somebody like to talk....well that is me..

..just one more thing to say,what only few ppl know here...(on "you did nothing" theme)

..after that i left .....i made a weapon mod for nrns,first one was a fail,worked only in singleplayer(my bad),the second mod...where all weapons are modded,not just l85,p90(overpowered) and sniper
...learned it and i figure it out with a little help from my friends and YT...and this mod is still waiting to be tested...
...that is why i appeared as council on TS,to upload the files....
...and that is the answer to that stupid post:why lalibaba is a council on TS but he is not a member....but i guess it doesen`t matter any more

..who am i to tell you guys how to run the server...

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2017, 22:11:46 PM »
the admins propose and the councils  decide if it is feasible and the directors confirm, as in all the companies
and when i make a post about bf2 funnight !!!!    lot of agree but  nothing  and a this time you were  a council ,  , March 13, 2017
http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=11285.msg86699#top

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2017, 22:20:25 PM »
the admins propose and the councils  decide if it is feasible and the directors confirm, as in all the companies
and when i make a post about bf2 funnight !!!!    lot of agree but  nothing  and a this time you were  a council ,  , March 13, 2017
http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=11285.msg86699#top
....sorry Sef that i hurt your feelings...well maybe i was busy with some other stuff...more important than bf2
anyway there was enough councils at that time to make a call without me....
.....after all this the only thing that i miss are those long talks with you..and i miss your voice buddy
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 22:25:14 PM by lalibaba »

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2017, 22:30:34 PM »
no problem i known , we never talked together, I was absent for some things at that time and you left when I came back, now we can of course with the agreement councils and directors try to do better

• I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2017, 22:37:23 PM »
...because commander and arty ...
...it is sad when some "pro"players,and even members play commander and kill ppl with arty even when there is like 6 players on the server...
..for me it is just lame and makes me leave and play something,or somewhere else....
..it is just ridiculous..
ppl are not finishing the round they just disconnect,especially when teams are not balanced ...
...this night i played like 5 rounds....all the time in mec team wtf?

that is not the way to populate the server...

Same in Cod, when we getting servers populated we just give some deaths so the players don't rage quit before the server fills. We have been doing this for some time now, but only till the server fills :)

• View Profile

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2017, 18:49:30 PM »
All change requests to any NRNS server need to go thru the right channels, always worked that way and always will work that way.
Admins ask their councils for changes, councils decide on changes and post it on System Support & Request Channel for sysadmin team to do it.
Not everyone has access to the box servers, I see a lot of crying and whining that does not get answered because people just post it anywhere.
Councils and sysadmins have a life as well outside NRNS and no we will not read every post and act upon it if it's not on the right channel.
By the way pezbots requires a mod... we are not running modded COD4 servers because players avoid them.
But if COD Council ask for it, it will be done.

Like I said councils and founders have a life to, if people are not happy or need to talk why don't you right us a pm as well?
That's the reason we are here, unfortunately we can not guess who is in distress or needs a talk all the time.

Thanks. 

Your friendly neighborhood SysAdmin

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2017, 22:24:23 PM »
Problem is what much members without comander no know play (and for hide.....), today play all togheter players without comander but after, when enter member what have used comander and have spoiled all!! Is impossible speak!
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2017, 22:33:24 PM »
 or the players savent  whos are the admins  and quit the game  bcz dont love admins

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming