Author Topic: Wurm Unlimited Connection Guide  (Read 1848 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Wurm Unlimited Connection Guide
« on: November 21, 2017, 09:02:25 AM »
Requirement: Official Wurm Unlimited Client from Steam. Cracked clients are unable to connect to our server.

Launch the game via Steam.
  • Type your character name into the Name field.
  • Type 'NRNS' into the Server Filter field.
  • The NRNS server should show in the list. If not you can connect via IP by clicking 'Connect by IP' with IP address 192.95.55.248 and port 3727.
    • To add the server to favorites: Right click the server in the list and click add to favorites. Once you've connected the server will also show in the History tab.
  • Settings can be accessed via the cog icon. Not all settings are accessible/savable from within the game so it's best to change them from this menu.
    • Be sure to customize the graphics options to your liking in the Graphics tab (the default resolution is 1024x768).
    • Check out the keybinds tab for a list of controls (and leave it open for quick reference if you want).
    • Click the save button to save your settings.
  • When finished with settings select the NRNS server in the list and click Connect.
https://i.imgur.com/LLrsQ8G.png
Wurm Unlimited Connection Guide

Our live (2 hr refresh) Wurm Unlimited world map can be viewed here: NRNS Wurm Unlimited world map viewer

Wurm Unlimited has a pretty active modding community. Some mods can greatly enhance/simplify the Wurm Unlimited experience. Our server uses the Wurm Server Mod Launcher by ago1024.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:12:58 AM by [NRNS]SirGuySW »
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming