Author Topic: WELCOME SNIPER SERVER  (Read 2300 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: WELCOME SNIPER SERVER
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 01:04:26 AM »

THAT WOULD BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of this was done as a test run to see if it was the vehciles crashing the server. its not staying that way or wasnt till smartass comments was made. for weeks now our server has been crashing and we can not figure out why. so i decided to test the onlything we do not change on a complete fresh install.

infact hell why do i bother any more. seems most players just have attitude, there is no respect.normal people would ask why before jumping in and mouthing off.

catch you later if i give a f***
Hey man not is offense,be my outburst because I see server what 21.40 is empty of sunday for maps boring, is true disappointing, and if test is good?? you stay server without vehicles?? Is suicide for server!! I have see too much good players abandon server NRNS for politics wrong, but lose players for this is max.
I learnt to play on a server with commander disabled and you had to listen for footsteps.
Hey lady I on the server without UAV I be state first absolute for all time!! Not forget please!! :P
No need to listen footsteps if you listen deathcore/metalcore while playing (also dont forget beer)
Man sniper kit is much efficient is funny if only someone use same kit, if all use same kit, is mortal boring!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 01:16:54 AM by keeper2013 »
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
Re: WELCOME SNIPER SERVER
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2017, 04:10:51 AM »
Next time put it in the rolling chat so everyone knows this is a test to fix server.

We also we need  to add  a donation request to the load page of both servers please,if we could. :o

Thank you for all the work you do for us,Our Founders and all members as well. 8)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 04:13:43 AM by [NRNS]oldman1960 »
[NRNS]oldman1960

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming