Author Topic: WELCOME SNIPER SERVER  (Read 2296 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
WELCOME SNIPER SERVER
« on: October 29, 2017, 20:40:54 PM »
Who have this brillant idea server without vehicle and no artillery??

h 21.40 +1 GMT server empty good job
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• View Profile
Re: WELCOME SNIPER SERVER
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 21:27:08 PM »
city maps is boring and strange without vehicles!!! make new server just for snipers, if you want..

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 23:21:29 PM »
Probably someone from NRNS is afraid that it will be killed with artillery or vehicle  8)

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 23:39:38 PM »

THAT WOULD BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of this was done as a test run to see if it was the vehciles crashing the server. its not staying that way or wasnt till smartass comments was made. for weeks now our server has been crashing and we can not figure out why. so i decided to test the onlything we do not change on a complete fresh install.

infact hell why do i bother any more. seems most players just have attitude, there is no respect.normal people would ask why before jumping in and mouthing off.

catch you later if i give a f***

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 23:56:54 PM »
DR EVIL - so how about inform players about "TESTING MOD" on the top of screen in game?? this can easily prevent these unnecessary discussions..

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 00:12:04 AM »
city maps is boring and strange without vehicles!!! make new server just for snipers, if you want..
Avoiding , finding & killing snipers is more fun than tanks and artillery. Infantry only for me ;)

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 00:12:47 AM »

THAT WOULD BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of this was done as a test run to see if it was the vehciles crashing the server. its not staying that way or wasnt till smartass comments was made. for weeks now our server has been crashing and we can not figure out why. so i decided to test the onlything we do not change on a complete fresh install.

infact hell why do i bother any more. seems most players just have attitude, there is no respect.normal people would ask why before jumping in and mouthing off.

Have you tried/considered a hard reset?
Like the one that was made a few months ago?

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 01:27:11 AM »
DR EVIL - so how about inform players about "TESTING MOD" on the top of screen in game?? this can easily prevent these unnecessary discussions..
Communicating that would have been a good 'heads-up' but surely we've earned some benefit of the doubt? Instead of jumping straight to insults maybe just stick with the facts: "Hey. It looks like vehicles have been removed from City Maps. This encourages everyone to play sniper. I don't like this and prefer it the old way." Simple, still gets the point across, and no insults.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:02:43 AM by [NRNS]SirGuySW »
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 04:47:15 AM »
Quote from: [NRNS
DR-EVIL link=topic=12229.msg90413#msg90413  artillery??
[img

for weeks now our server has been crashing and we can not figure out why. so i decided to test the onlything we do not change on a complete fresh install.

Yesterday i mede i lot of rounds when there was only 3 maps and server works well,but when u start sharai map it kick us all of the game.
Also we all should say thank u for spending your time to make the servers better place for us.

• Date Tagged: Apr 2007
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 07:03:02 AM »

+1, thats the whole point why things are going wrong here.
"We do have rules, however, we can bypass those at any time if that means we can have something meaningful out of it."
Please do not PM me with unban/support questions, i will ignore them. You will get for sure faster responses when you post it in the right forum board.  Thank you.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 14:56:56 PM »
If you're truly a good player, you wouldn't need Uav or artillery anyway.. Just saying :P
I learnt to play on a server with commander disabled and you had to listen for footsteps.

Be grateful that NRNS still even has a server to be honest, give helpful advice .. why should they always go out of their to way to make people happy when people disrespect them..

Thanks for  your hard work.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2017, 16:29:43 PM »
Its hard to hear a snipers footstep..when they are all lying on their bellies  ;)  played an hour before "keepers" screenshot and was most surprised that so many players went sniping..not the lack of vehicles and arty,so i got bored and left. So if you could find the reason of the crashes,do what you need to do to fix it...

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 16:36:52 PM »
The server is nice but also bored with no vehicles, give to me at least a bicycle or a motorcycle, but the roller skates isn't a bad idea either...

jajaja
Regards

Fast

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2017, 19:39:37 PM »
Make the sniper kit do 200% damage to the shooter.

Problem solved *trollface*

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2017, 22:34:38 PM »
If you're truly a good player, you wouldn't need Uav or artillery anyway.. Just saying :P
I learnt to play on a server with commander disabled and you had to listen for footsteps.

Be grateful that NRNS still even has a server to be honest, give helpful advice .. why should they always go out of their to way to make people happy when people disrespect them..

Thanks for  your hard work.
Its hard to hear a snipers footstep..when they are all lying on their bellies  ;)  played an hour before "keepers" screenshot and was most surprised that so many players went sniping..not the lack of vehicles and arty,so i got bored and left. So if you could find the reason of the crashes,do what you need to do to fix it...

No need to listen footsteps if you listen deathcore/metalcore while playing (also dont forget beer)

https://i.imgur.com/lALJmGA.png

https://i.imgur.com/aHSJ8tp.png

https://i.imgur.com/kVhDocp.png

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming