login

Author Topic: ping  (Read 1468 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
ping
« on: October 23, 2017, 16:56:09 PM »
guys  I already had more than two weeks of lag in the game. I usually have a ping of 75 and the game goes well! but now ping 140 and i have to spend 30 bullets to kill the enemy. the game does not visually lag and does not brake, but apparently the packets disappear. conducted various tests but did not understand the reason. here is one of them screenshot

• View Profile
Re: ping
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 04:01:48 AM »
U have this problem on this server only or all
If its a server problem it should be caused be the location of the server but if its on all the servers then u have to make sure that u dont have backet loses and try calling ur internet provider then report us with updates

• Activity: 20%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 13:00:14 PM »
At the beginning of last august I had a packet loss issue (around 8%) that was solved by my ISP after many calls to the service desk. They replaced the wiring from the street to my computer without any noticeable improvement. The fix came through a configuration they made on a router. After this my ping went to 195/205 which is acceptable considering I'm in Brazil, but since the end of september it's has been around 220/240 .

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 16:42:35 PM »
U have this problem on this server only or all
If its a server problem it should be caused be the location of the server but if its on all the servers then u have to make sure that u dont have backet loses and try calling ur internet provider then report us with updates
server city and air. high ping. others do not know.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 16:47:20 PM »
At the beginning of last august I had a packet loss issue (around 8%) that was solved by my ISP after many calls to the service desk. They replaced the wiring from the street to my computer without any noticeable improvement. The fix came through a configuration they made on a router. After this my ping went to 195/205 which is acceptable considering I'm in Brazil, but since the end of september it's has been around 220/240 .
I will now sort out my PC. there was something like that before but on another computer with me. check contacts ...can that that I will find.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 18:28:43 PM »
I checked everything! I checked my computer completely. checked the ping of this server from another computer, the result was the same. called to the provider that checked everything and said that the same ping gives out and they have ~ 140. said  contact the server administrator. Problems from there go .I have a normal Internet of 30mb / s. Before there were no lags why so? ::)

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 01:47:16 AM »
I don't know how accurate or updated IP tracing websites are but they report that 192.99.146.126 is in Canada (Montréal -- very close to our 'US' Server).

The routing path shown in your screenshot looks something like this:
  • Bulgaria
  • Canada
  • France
Routing across the ocean (twice) would definitely cause high ping.

I checked my tracert for the EU server and notice that I am also routed through the same IP in Canada (192.99.146.141), but since I live on the west coast of USA that's not too unusual. (I've checked with some other online tracerts and those in the US also report going through that IP but those in the EU do not).

For some reason it seems that your traffic is being sent through the US or Canada. It'd be interesting if others could check their own tracerts and see if they're being routed through that IP or not.

Edit: This sort of illustrates what I mean (ip2location.com):
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 01:58:49 AM by [NRNS]SirGuySW »
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 05:39:04 AM »
I showed the same result. items 4, 7, 9, 10 are not shown as yours

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 05:54:01 AM »
In theory the routers are constantly changing the paths to route our packets through based on what will be the quickest. I just ran the same tracert twice and got two more different results but in all of them (and I think the important takeaway from this) is that the routing goes from the US, to France, back to Canada, before finally arriving at our EU server (3 jumps across the ocean -- and at only 110ms ping  ::)).

Doesn't seem right and seems similar to what you are experiencing. :|  :-X
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 05:59:01 AM »
Also note that the 'trouble ip': 192.99.146.126 is owned by the same company we rent our 'US' server from. So maybe certain EU traffic is being directed through some sort of DDoS protection service from our US server.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming