login

Author Topic: question for bf2 players  (Read 4142 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: question for bf2 players
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2017, 16:21:27 PM »
the problem is we need bf2 players to join the server what ever one runs, hardly any players in any server so unless you want any to survive please join and help seed the server

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 14:50:44 PM »
I think we get more players by having two servers.

We have two types of players ground and Air,by having two servers we have a better chance of  bring more players onto our site even if is a un-ban request we have got them to make a account  and that is step one.
[NRNS]oldman1960

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2017, 16:17:47 PM »
Not ok with Oldman.
Since we have 2 servers we loose a lot of peoples

Get only city maps should be perfect
GIGN
It's your captain speaking, welcome on board !

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2017, 16:43:39 PM »
Not ok with Oldman.
Since we have 2 servers we loose a lot of peoples

Get only city maps should be perfect
GIGN

I understand, you have the right to your option.

Just like you I have the right to mine.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 16:56:42 PM by [NRNS]oldman1960 »
[NRNS]oldman1960

• https://youtu.be/jhdFe3evXpk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2017, 13:29:21 PM »

the problem is that the antitank is too powerful, and the spam of planes and helios too generous, perhaps a plane every 5 minutes and a heli every 10, reinforce the lav, and especially that the players do not use the trick to change the suit without dying, from medical to sniper to special operations in a moment, baneos !!!

• Persian Gulf forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2017, 17:17:26 PM »
Playing the 5 city maps every day for years is monotonous. The large number of air maps adds diversity to the fun. I feel our public players appreciate it because I noticed that for a few weeks the air aces server seems to be more populated than city maps. I don't think the servers should be merged.
Our problem is the lack of players which is likely due to the order the servers appear when the game loads: green battlelog on top and the rest below. There is probably nothing to be done if we want to keep the identity of our servers. In order to recrute more players could not we have a squad of tagged members playing on other servers to advertise the clan for a few days? I mean just showing the tags so people get curious about the clan not actually recruting.
I'm agree with u but i just donot feel airmap when im in NRNS airmaps
let me explain : the reason of city maps and all modes like power of antitank for distroy the vehicles is focus on ground battles . isnot it ? so when u open server with name airmaps i think it should focus on vehicles , so the vehicles should distroy with normal numbers of anti tank and even shoot precision of guns should alittle lower than city map one's
and also maybe u want say no this isnot airmap , but my mean two servers should really different
not just add some maps with jet , so maybe if u do this changes that i said , players finaly decide better between ground battle and focus on gun shoots or vehicle battle and focus more on vehicles
in short : right now NRNS do not have two servers , have 1.5 maybe , separate them better at least
however this is just my idea again .

the problem is that the antitank is too powerful, and the spam of planes and helios too generous, perhaps a plane every 5 minutes and a heli every 10, reinforce the lav, and especially that the players do not use the trick to change the suit without dying, from medical to sniper to special operations in a moment, baneos !!!
i already told my idea about antitank , any reaction ?
... same as usuall ... im playing ghost's role here  :P
ONLY GOODNESS REMAIN FOREVER
Iran air flight 655 - we never forget - we never forgive
Persian Gulf forever

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2017, 20:42:56 PM »
I back it: P90 is way too strong, as is L85 and L9... But...

• The Very Reverand RevMajestix
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2017, 22:33:14 PM »
City maps with the Bonus random round sounds good but i would let people know up front that we have 1 random map every so often

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2017, 22:50:11 PM »
40+ players most of the time and i will make a comeback personally

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2017, 01:06:36 AM »

shame you dont make the comeback now. shows that your only out for yourself. guess everything in the pms was rubbish????

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2017, 04:52:05 AM »
do a map vote system ...

• https://youtu.be/jhdFe3evXpk
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2017, 10:35:29 AM »
I think in general, the jeep and hummer with a normal spam team is fine, and with an anti-tank is dead, the tank should have a long spaw time, and be very hard, 2 or 3 sraw for dead, the lav a mean time to spaw and reduce your speed, is a ferrari !!! 1 or 2 sraw dead, tows more power, tows vs tank is dead, artillery if it can be more powerful and more time, it is very important that the commander react in the game, the planes need long spam, they are to support land, not to walk the map, are not taxis, the helis, more time spam, the same, are important to give them to the enemy, and more power for cal.50 hummer and vodnik.

on flags, on mixed maps, join flags in more urban areas, for example in Oman, work / gas station / hotel, vs river, rock, and olive hill / train accident,

look for more urban air maps, so you can put together both servers and make a good fusion of both.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2017, 22:38:20 PM »

shame you dont make the comeback now. shows that your only out for yourself. guess everything in the pms was rubbish????

I have tried to play couple of times but its very boring and pointless in my opinnion without other players :/ Also i dont know why the servers are now empty but do you? I have seen you in game like max 3 times since 2k7 so are you out for yourself too or what ever did you even mean? Anyways hopefully this is not the end of nrns bf2 and i will possibly be around to join the battles if this is not the end of nrns bf2.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2017, 01:29:13 AM »
I saw the servers empty for a while, (I like to check up on here even when I'm busy to make sure all is well)
Now that I have some time I'm on and I've noticed all it takes is more people to have the willingness to help and come and play even when there is  3 players.. More people have been coming to play so I haven't lost hope yet :D

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2017, 01:30:40 AM »
But I only play on city maps, I just don't really like the other maps. Maybe I just prefer infantry, but a lot of people still like the air maps but yet I have seen very few people on when I've looked

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming