Author Topic: gameranger  (Read 1646 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
gameranger
« on: February 25, 2018, 20:56:32 PM »
Anyone used it or have a view on it????

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
Re: gameranger
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 14:44:56 PM »
...leave it and get over it...bf2 is dead as u see..it is pointless ::)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 16:45:52 PM »
Used it a couple of times . I wouldnt recommend it cuz theres just too many hackers on GR.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 21:52:23 PM »
...leave it and get over it...bf2 is dead as u see..it is pointless ::)

with attitude like that whats the point in doing anything???? I had multi requests for this more than anything else requested for years which is why i asked a question. it costs us nothing to try these ideas does it??? gameranger also hosts alot of other games which got my attention as well which is more to the point why i asked about it.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 07:46:20 AM »
attitude?...scroll back in time..see my posts on the forum

how many times did i toled u that maps and weapons need to be edited and fixed?
but than it was ok because the server was full of ppl and nobody cared abut it,it was "all" good
now it is burning and suddenly  it became a question of life and death?  ???

bf 2 works simple ..if u have an empty server nobody is going to join..if u have server with 6 ppl on the rest will come,easy...
..but to have that u need to have a modder to fix the weapons and the maps,and ppl who will enjoy playing on them
..u need to have members who are willing to play"populate" the servers...not just to be there idle,but to play if someone joins
..open the server list on HUB.....all the "live"players  that play bf2 could fit on one big 64 size map...
..even nrns members lost interest in game and game ranger is not going to fix this at all....but u go for it..nothing to loose

..we have a wisdom here..."u hit the iron with the hammer while it is hot" ;)

..my advice is to close bf2 servers ,and built the community from active games like bf3,bf4,bf1 ...etc

...and my attitude....nothing wrong with it...i`m just saying what is reality...bf2 is dead,it was nice while it lasted and i enjoyed it,but it is time to move on

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 08:36:30 AM »
bf2 in fairness still has a lot of players  . bf1 cost a lot more money to host servers so feel free to put your hand in your pockets and  support  .The only few and run ea hosted servers witch dose cost a lot more money  .and we cant even hit the goal now so what do you thing if we was going start on ea server's  when we cant hit are own goal now ?
We need to build the community back up because many have gone mia so instead of bitching and crying  we need to find ways to rebuild with out the back stab so to speak 
DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 17:51:55 PM »

but than it was ok because the server was full of ppl and nobody cared abut it,it was "all" good

bf 2 works simple ..if u have an empty server nobody is going to join..if u have server with 6 ppl on the rest will come,easy...
..but to have that u need to have a modder to fix the weapons and the maps,and ppl who will enjoy playing on them
..u need to have members who are willing to play"populate" the servers...not just to be there idle,but to play if someone joins
..open the server list on HUB.....all the "live"players  that play bf2 could fit on one big 64 size map...
..even nrns members lost interest in game and game ranger is not going to fix this at all....but u go for it..nothing to loose

..my advice is to close bf2 servers ,and built the community from active games like bf3,bf4,bf1 ...etc

...and my attitude....nothing wrong with it...i`m just saying what is reality...bf2 is dead,it was nice while it lasted and i enjoyed it,but it is time to move on

fix weapons??? it was fixing of these weapons that cost us players. I warned years ago. I do love people who sit back and judge instead of fixing the issues themselves.

its not life or death I got a request and asked a question you jump on it telling me to give it a rest. dont like me asking questions then dont read it. if your not going to be helpful then why reply? not everyone quits when they hit a hurdle my friend.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 17:53:38 PM by [NRNS]DR-EVIL »

• Date Tagged: June 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 18:13:18 PM »

Maybe your right ... !!!
OUT OF ALL DUTYS !!!

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 21:08:21 PM »
@Doyle
why are u so obsessed with bf2?
...u see it is dead,the servers are dead in general..why do u forcing this bf2?
man u have good bf3 servers,good mw2 servers,for that reason u should rebuilt the community from there
..i just do not see any logic here...with this bf2 ::)

..and i did not "quit" as u say so.....i just moved on to something that is worth playing,maybe this community deserve it too,think abut it
cheers

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 22:53:19 PM »
Long time since im not around ... but If I can help with modding and there is no hurry with it , I would be happy of remember old times.

Feel free to pm me

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2018, 23:56:37 PM »
bf2 dead because you was banned players without any experience your admins need more experience and the first thing they must a good players now your servers always empty  this is your fault some admins and some new people come here and give them the tools to kick or ban players and when someone come to make unban request you didn t show him the video and to show all visitors to see if you are true or not it was just a game they are a big country and mistakes so what are you thinking about your self ?? now all players hate this game and leave the game just some players i know them play in another servers they will not join your servers ; we was playing  here and we was had fun in bf2 i have a solution if you need more players to join your server and without philosophy clean your ban list and give all players a chance or delete your server i ve 3 mounth i didn t visit your community and when i see this post i reply now all now who i am and some people when they see my post they will agree with me ; cya was here ex admin
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 23:58:36 PM by Yatomato »

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2018, 00:29:25 AM »
bf2 dead because you was banned players without any experience your admins need more experience and the first thing they must a good players now your servers always empty  this is your fault some admins and some new people come here and give them the tools to kick or ban players and when someone come to make unban request you didn t show him the video and to show all visitors to see if you are true or not it was just a game they are a big country and mistakes so what are you thinking about your self ?? now all players hate this game and leave the game just some players i know them play in another servers they will not join your servers ; we was playing  here and we was had fun in bf2 i have a solution if you need more players to join your server and without philosophy clean your ban list and give all players a chance or delete your server i ve 3 mounth i didn t visit your community and when i see this post i reply now all now who i am and some people when they see my post they will agree with me ; cya was here ex admin

like you say : EX ADMIN with lot of names , be happy mister EX ADMIN
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 00:34:01 AM by [NRNS]Seferin94 »

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2018, 03:26:57 AM »
An ex admin complaining about other admins... no wonder it came to this point.
Teamwork... does the word ring any bells?!

Your friendly neighborhood SysAdmin

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2018, 16:05:24 PM »
wow so much salty around   
DONATIONS WELCOME

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections