login

Author Topic: New Server Suggestion  (Read 730 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
New Server Suggestion
« on: September 25, 2017, 16:27:23 PM »
Hi everyone.
As many of you know , BF3 is known for Metro and Noshahr Maps. NRNS has a pretty popular Noshahr TDM server (EU3)
I would like you guys to make a Metro server too. Must be NO-EXPLOSIVES ofc.
In this way you can earn many new players who might be interested in joining NRNS too and help to make it a bigger and more cool community.
There is a USA METRO server from NRNS but its location doesnt suit the big zlo community from Russia and some others too.
So my suggestion.

----Make a new EU4 METRO ONLY HIGH TICKETS NO EXPLOSIVES server----

• Date Tagged: Apr 2007
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • View Profile
Re: New Server Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 19:33:12 PM »
Hi everyone.
As many of you know , BF3 is known for Metro and Noshahr Maps. NRNS has a pretty popular Noshahr TDM server (EU3)
I would like you guys to make a Metro server too. Must be NO-EXPLOSIVES ofc.
In this way you can earn many new players who might be interested in joining NRNS too and help to make it a bigger and more cool community.
There is a USA METRO server from NRNS but its location doesnt suit the big zlo community from Russia and some others too.
So my suggestion.

----Make a new EU4 METRO ONLY HIGH TICKETS NO EXPLOSIVES server----

If you love to play on the NRNS servers and think we need to grow on more servers we need more HELP first.
"We do have rules, however, we can bypass those at any time if that means we can have something meaningful out of it."
Please do not PM me with unban/support questions, i will ignore them. You will get for sure faster responses when you post it in the right forum board.  Thank you.

• View Profile
Re: New Server Suggestion
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 12:33:06 PM »
 :o

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming