Author Topic: The END of NRNS server on BF2 ??!!  (Read 1802 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: The END of NRNS server on BF2 ??!!
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2017, 09:51:22 AM »
Hey everyone.
Thanks a lot to reply this post.

Lalibaba : I'm 50 % right with U. Let me explain myself :
i created this post before i was nominated as admin. Since we get this new server *Aces*, less player enjoyed ourself on our servers. Our credibility about our serious least compare 6 months ago.
How and why i may said this ?
Simple. Before i was admin, i saw admin spend all times to kick player in aircraft made safebase attack, no read rules and warning. BUT, what's going on when the admin isn't around ?
Players bacame angry about us. Bad players who doesn't following rules can do eveything, and good players leave us because we're not there (we=admin).
Right now, i 'm glad to be admin, but to different nights :
- Aces : admin spend all times to kick players don't following rules, we kick around 5 players per half hour. Normaly, someone deserved to be banned if we follow our rules, but we didn't do it to keep players on server.
- City maps : of simple, everything is right here because auto admin do it, often in 3 hours, we saw nothing warning, guys play well.

I told U, I swore and I swear again, turn off one week ACES maps, we are going to get more players like before.

Lali said on sharki map chopper made rapoe all times. I'm 100 % agreed with him. Me too I do it sometimes and i'm not proud but if U want to stop this, deleted chopper on this map. Make a test too 1 week just to show what's happen ?

About distribution both teams, balance not working. But if NRNS members try to change ourself and equilibrate the distribution, it's should be very fine of course.

Please all NRNS BF2 players, we need U, we need to be actived on our server, on our teamspeak. I already make a post about this, but please when U joined the server, just make a simple ''Hello guys" and too when u're out.

For Council, please turn off just 1 or 2 weeks ACES server just to show up if i'm right or not about City maps can increased numbers players if ACES server is out.

Best regards,
GIGN

It's your captain speaking, welcome on board !

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2017, 15:17:54 PM »
i argue that we removed the choppers before to have everyone shouting at us with some really disrespectful comments. now im to remove them again????

as for admining air aces i would only admin for hackers. which is what i stated before. yes players like to know they can run back to there safebase to get protection but no other server out there is admining that way any more due to the fact 99% of players that dog fight fly over the safe bases.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2017, 19:55:35 PM »
You can turn off air server but the players you will not get back! this had to be thought of earlier. when they began to experiment with maps of the city and change the properties of weapons. Each week they changed the location of the flags. at this point, and began to decrease the people on the servers nrns
now these players are playing on other top-end servers. I'm not the first day I play on this server and I know a lot of players, go to the lobby bf2 and look at other servers how many our players are playing there. to what I'm leading. look at the statistics when there were a lot of people on the servers and what settings there were to get it back
and  enough to talk about that would remove the heli from the shark. if you want to play without technology then clean everything and go on foot))! then you will get snipers and then remove them too)) if you are prevented by the heli to put the stinger and remove them. that would get into another helicopter you have to put the muzzle of the tv in the helicopter cockpit to get into it, and that may not fly ...
guys enough to whine about killing from heli, sniper, or falling from the roof. it's a game about war! who does not like this, go play Tetris ! in my opinion it is necessary to give a push to the server! It is necessary that every day to gather a large crowd and go to the server! without exception ! if this is not then forget about filling the server!
sorry for my bad english. translated by google translate))

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2017, 20:39:00 PM »
i argue that we removed the choppers before to have everyone shouting at us with some really disrespectful comments. now im to remove them again????

as for admining air aces i would only admin for hackers. which is what i stated before. yes players like to know they can run back to there safebase to get protection but no other server out there is admining that way any more due to the fact 99% of players that dog fight fly over the safe bases.

The problem is not the chopper.
The problem is the vagueness of the rule.

USMC cannot attack that MEC chopper base.
So why can MEC chopper attack and constantly rape the TV Station?

If you want my opinion, make TV Station have auto admin against chopper attacks, or remove the auto admin solely on that MEC flag that has the chopper.

I think that the chopper brings variety to the table.

Tbh, i would like to see an aix2 server, pvp like in the good old days!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 20:42:12 PM by [NRNS]-(Fight-Men)-75- »

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2017, 04:36:48 AM »
Is it possible to just move the chopper and top-of-tv-station spawn point somewhere else with better cover or stinger coverage?  :-X
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• Persian Gulf forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2017, 05:14:28 AM »
Is it possible to just move the chopper and top-of-tv-station spawn point somewhere else with better cover or stinger coverage?  :-X
+1
ONLY GOODNESS REMAIN FOREVER
Iran air flight 655 - we never forget - we never forgive
Persian Gulf forever

• United We STAND
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2017, 08:17:53 AM »
add safe base for US ...
when both team have safe base there wont be a problem for TV station

There is no stopping me, i just respawn again

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 14:04:12 PM »

I believe thats a start, but It wont stop MEC from rapping the USMC chopper.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2017, 06:46:30 AM »
Just saying, we've spent so much time trying to prevent players from doing this with rules... maybe we can prevent players from doing this by making it unwise to fly a chopper through that area. We've talked before about adding anti-air missiles near the TV station (not possible due to: can't create assets without user download of new map), but can we move either the chopper spawn somewhere else or move other anti-air missiles on the map to the TV station (MEC safe base has a whole mess of unused anti-air missiles)?

We've tried preventing this via rules. It hasn't worked. Maybe now we're ready to prevent it by good ol' fashioned death. If MEC wants to camp chopper spawn give USMC 4+ stingers... problem solved. I mean... chopper's really aren't hard to shoot down... If we give USMC the right weapons they can hold TV station against aerial attack indefinitely. :-X
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming