login

Author Topic: The END of NRNS server on BF2 ??!!  (Read 1799 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
The END of NRNS server on BF2 ??!!
« on: September 08, 2017, 13:10:12 PM »
Hey Guys,

Since we get the new server AIRACES MODDED, step by step our reputation, our serious overlooked players on the server, becomes ridiculous.
Let me introduce.
I talk yesterday with Vandal and others players on the server.
Around every 30  secondes, the auto admin makes advising message. Every guys do not respect rules. About safe base and others and others rules.
Our best and loyal players yesterday told us they are fed up with server '' rotten ''.

About CityMaps, oh simple... it's empty...

I hope that we will do what it needs to be done!
GIGN
It's your captain speaking, welcome on board !

• View Profile
Re: The END of NRNS server on BF2 ??!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 16:46:12 PM »
You just need to donate man i guess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 11:24:06 AM »
Hey Guys,

Since we get the new server AIRACES MODDED, step by step our reputation, our serious overlooked players on the server, becomes ridiculous.
Let me introduce.
I talk yesterday with Vandal and others players on the server.
Around every 30  secondes, the auto admin makes advising message. Every guys do not respect rules. About safe base and others and others rules.
Our best and loyal players yesterday told us they are fed up with server '' rotten ''.

About CityMaps, oh simple... it's empty...

I hope that we will do what it needs to be done!
GIGN

i don't see any nrns members seeding the server these days it starts with us doing this then other players will join

• Activity: 20%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 12:03:09 PM »
He's talking about the auto-admin massages wrongly issued for safebase attack on Daqing Oilfield and also because he's warned for taking down planes over the safebases when the missile were shot far away from them.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 21:29:22 PM »
the safebase punish was disabled server just needs a restart.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 21:31:48 PM »
I was going  try to fill it or at least play on it?

My game was not working last week so I had to un-instal my launcher from battlelog.co

When I reinstal the launcher it loads fine the bf 2142 loads up,but when I try to load bf2 it freezes up before it finshes?

I look into threproperities and saw that the aplacation was only good from sometime in 2013 until 7/7/17 so I think battlelog needs to fix that.

( I am no computer wiz,that is fore sure but I can read... jk lol)

If I can't uplload the game because the app is expired,then nobody will be able to  upload it,no matter how hard they try!

I post the same post problem at battlelog.co .

I hope they undrstand the issue is a large one.

The post I added my problem at battlelog.co  is called ;"BF2 is dead."
[NRNS]oldman1960

• I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 07:32:57 AM »
I love air aces, need to get in there

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 19:25:00 PM »
i vote no rules in that server lol...........every man for himself :P

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2017, 21:38:54 PM »
if all NRNS MEMBERS playing here , may be no post this that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may be some  prefer others server  no more comments
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 21:48:08 PM by [NRNS]Seferin94 »

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2017, 22:09:23 PM »
I just got my game fixed,do not ask me how.... :-[ but that is besides the point,I will be on Air Aces as much as I can now.

I still need to figure out  how to use my built in mic.  :-[

[NRNS]oldman1960

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2017, 17:12:21 PM »
i feel the same, Friday night and i am the only player sitting in the city maps server......................so sad, all you bf2 players should be loading on so i can kill you haha.................R.I.P BF2

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2017, 17:48:55 PM »
I had a problem up loading the game from battlelog?

I try to set up hub but it not work?

But it did put the game file onto my laptop computer.It is brand new 5 months now or so and it that has no disc drive.

( I have two unused BF2 disc set's, 1.0 version)

I saw in the battlelog properties that the launcher working, but the upload for the game was not.It was expired?

The date was 2013 until 07/2017 I post at there site this problem but have not gone back to see any reply as of now.

I post this because, if players can not up load the game only the launcher there is a big problem for BF2  to stay alive?

I am no computer wiz but I did get the game to work after doing what I did.

This is what I did to get my BF2 working just last week or the week before.

I got the game from trying to install the hub and then I was able to pick the file and load onto battlelogs launcher.

Well that is what I did, but I do not know if anyone else could have that kind of dumb luck? jk
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 17:50:38 PM by [NRNS]oldman1960 »
[NRNS]oldman1960

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2017, 19:23:52 PM »
hmm..i wonder why our servers went empty?...they where good 3 months ago...

1. we have a chance to make all the weapons balanced....instead we have 3 working weapons(L85,p 90 and L96sniper) ,overpowered if you compare to the other weapons

2. in 90%..all nrns members are on one side..so every night looks like nrns vs public...so ballance is ofline ...
...now imagine 3-4 nrns members teamed up in squad....daze and vandal with their 19 ping with 2 more good players.....public ass kick

3. spawnkilled by members(i saw it personaly)...what to say here....
...there is always a good explanation for spawnkilling..we are taking the flag...my team mates are spawning at me ...etc...it does`t matter if you spawnkill me with sniper,claymore or APC...same shit

4. road to jalalabad and sharki ...this maps need to be fixed to be more like city maps(move some flags) just like blue pearl is fixed...
if one team is weaker the other team do not have any chance...

...chopper rape on sharki map..it is or TV tower raping and uber spawnkiling... or first taken mec flag,usually city entrance,raped by American chopper..
...mec sniper campers in safe base...if i shoot him ill get a warning...but he don`t want to leave the base..... ???

...don`t you think guys that this things will emtpy the server?

...anyway i dunno why am i writhing this at all..It`s gonna finish with.."we will look in to it"...and nothing is gonna happen

• Persian Gulf forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2017, 20:02:01 PM »

1. we have a chance to make all the weapons balanced....instead we have 3 working weapons(L85,p 90 and L96sniper) ,overpowered if you compare to the other weapons

2. in 90%..all nrns members are on one side..so every night looks like nrns vs public...so ballance is ofline ...
...now imagine 3-4 nrns members teamed up in squad....daze and vandal with their 19 ping with 2 more good players.....public ass kick

...there is always a good explanation for spawnkilling..we are taking the flag...my team mates are spawning at me ...etc...it does`t matter if you spawnkill me with sniper,claymore or APC...same shit

4. road to jalalabad and sharki ...this maps need to be fixed to be more like city maps(move some flags) just like blue pearl is fixed...

...chopper rape on sharki map..it is or TV tower raping and uber spawnkiling... or first taken mec flag,usually city entrance,raped by American chopper..
...mec sniper campers in safe base...if i shoot him ill get a warning...but he don`t want to leave the base..... ???

...anyway i dunno why am i writhing this at all..It`s gonna finish with.."we will look in to it"...and nothing is gonna happen
im 100% agree with u but there are also some other reasons too
ONLY GOODNESS REMAIN FOREVER
Iran air flight 655 - we never forget - we never forgive
Persian Gulf forever

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2017, 23:33:51 PM »

100% accurate.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming