login

Author Topic: COMMANDER OPTION  (Read 553 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
COMMANDER OPTION
« on: September 05, 2017, 12:48:12 PM »
BF2 is a game where we play with a commander ... it's a pretty important position on this game, that's obvious to our BF2 players .. but my concern/request is that why isn't there a requirement for a certain amount of players to be on server for the commander position to be filled by a player?  When there are under 10 players on the server there is literally no point having a commander, for the past 2 days this has been a problem on the server with one specific guy ... I'm asking that this option be put in place for out city maps server, it get's pretty ridiculous asking that someone not take the commander spot and the other side doesn't because it lays a disadvantage 

• United We STAND
    • View Profile
Re: COMMANDER OPTION
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 12:51:46 PM »
+1

there is no fun playing with commander when there is only few people

There is no stopping me, i just respawn again

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 23:46:03 PM »
BF2 is a game where we play with a commander ... it's a pretty important position on this game, that's obvious to our BF2 players .. but my concern/request is that why isn't there a requirement for a certain amount of players to be on server for the commander position to be filled by a player?  When there are under 10 players on the server there is literally no point having a commander, for the past 2 days this has been a problem on the server with one specific guy ... I'm asking that this option be put in place for out city maps server, it get's pretty ridiculous asking that someone not take the commander spot and the other side doesn't because it lays a disadvantage
I dont see problem, push caps lock and SELECT COMANDER!! and Le jeux sont fait!! Oh la la!! No await what other sacrifice for you even because the night population is for more novice or if you want noob!! Hard find good comander and I prefer no comander what bad comander!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 23:54:57 PM by keeper2013 »
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 14:33:48 PM »
quote " with one specific guy"... True,and  I'm for the suggestion!  It will never be a perfect balance whatever you do but working for fair rules are...better!  Even if i think the statement  "no commander" under certain circumstances works as good...  ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 16:20:16 PM »
THANKS A LOT 'YOUNGDOPE'
How many time on the server i keep calm to do not using a bad word against sh** guys playins as commander when we're less 10 players !!!

It's should be blocked commander position when under 10 players.

GIGN.
It's your captain speaking, welcome on board !

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 20:33:29 PM »
agree.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming