Author Topic: [NRNS] Funnight / [NRNS] vs Public in MW2?  (Read 4346 times)

• Date Tagged: Aug 2012
  • Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: [NRNS] Funnight / [NRNS] vs Public in MW2?
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2017, 10:23:03 AM »
i was in there , am on now too, I think maybe we should put killhouse in rotation on the rust server, what you think sophie? Shipment Long and normal shipment are good maps we arnt using yet too, I noticed that 24/7 Terminal Servers are always full too.

Could give it a try. I was also thinking about Terminal too. I know many people enjoy that map and I personally do too.

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2017, 05:36:05 AM »
i was in there , am on now too, I think maybe we should put killhouse in rotation on the rust server, what you think sophie? Shipment Long and normal shipment are good maps we arnt using yet too, I noticed that 24/7 Terminal Servers are always full too.

Could give it a try. I was also thinking about Terminal too. I know many people enjoy that map and I personally do too.
KILLHOUSE in MW2? o.0 WTH

• I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2017, 05:42:35 AM »
yea bro, Shipment is there too, vacant , crash, strike, we should use these maps in our servers man

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2017, 06:11:39 AM »
yea bro, Shipment is there too, vacant , crash, strike, we should use these maps in our servers man
Didnt know that hahahhaa

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2017, 16:23:24 PM »
Didnt know that hahahhaa

Might as well give it a try

• They may take me but never take us all
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2017, 21:17:48 PM »

Yes yes yes!!!
For all our cod4 lovers :)
on 25th I'll be back from Netherlands and Germany!!

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2017, 09:41:19 AM »
I think a Close Quarter Combat Server with a few bots, Not many Like 5 or 6 will bring people in when server has no players, I know its boosted my level when I joined bot servers, I think we should have, Rust, Killhouse, Shipment, Vacant, Nuke Town, Shipment Long,  & maybe a Long DLC Server with, Crossfire Strike, Bog, Cargoship = Wet WorkCrash, I think these maps are the best the game has to offer with the best for 2 servers, I havnt seen them in rotation anywhere yet, Who agrees with me? Cod Organisation is needed here to keep people in and coming back, and in turm Wanting to join the clan. What you recon? ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2017, 09:42:50 AM »
and Av, I like your Sig, any chance you can make one for me? Pleassssssseeeee

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2017, 14:41:58 PM »
I think a Close Quarter Combat Server with a few bots, Not many Like 5 or 6 will bring people in when server has no players, I know its boosted my level when I joined bot servers, I think we should have, Rust, Killhouse, Shipment, Vacant, Nuke Town, Shipment Long,  & maybe a Long DLC Server with, Crossfire Strike, Bog, Cargoship = Wet WorkCrash, I think these maps are the best the game has to offer with the best for 2 servers, I havnt seen them in rotation anywhere yet, Who agrees with me? Cod Organisation is needed here to keep people in and coming back, and in turm Wanting to join the clan. What you recon? ;)

We could definitely give it a try

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2017, 23:09:27 PM »
and Av, I like your Sig, any chance you can make one for me? Pleassssssseeeee
Cool :)
It would be a pleasure but idk if i can make a good one for you! I'd do my best. Just pm me your wishes and imaginations ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2017, 23:10:24 PM »

We could definitely give it a try
Definitely

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2017, 17:14:06 PM »
not so long ago i was talking about bots on the cod4 server.....http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=10732.msg81497#msg81497
u said that cod4 is dead,but u still trying to get the cod4 maps( Killhouse, Shipment, Vacant, Nuke Town, Crossfire Strike, Bog,Wet Work, Crash)on the MW2 server...
as far as i know u can get all the dlc`s from the game itself with this latest update,and there is a plenty of nice maps there to play....
...but no, we are stuck with the cod4 maps...me don`t understand this... ???

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2017, 19:34:31 PM »
not so long ago i was talking about bots on the cod4 server.....http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=10732.msg81497#msg81497
u said that cod4 is dead,but u still trying to get the cod4 maps( Killhouse, Shipment, Vacant, Nuke Town, Crossfire Strike, Bog,Wet Work, Crash)on the MW2 server...
as far as i know u can get all the dlc`s from the game itself with this latest update,and there is a plenty of nice maps there to play....
...but no, we are stuck with the cod4 maps...me don`t understand this... ???
Its fun to play on cod4 maps in MW2 , some changes are made in them and they work really well . Ive seen even CSGO maps in Cod4

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2017, 08:08:35 AM »
@ [NRNS]aliabdullah124:
..it looks to me that it is the same game only the maps and weapons are "new"...
..why don`t we try some different maps?
that server looks like:rust,rust,rust,rust,scrapyard,rust,rust,rust....and when you got 18 players on the server it is not nice to play on it at all...
..you spawn and u die...in better case u manage to shoot someone and than u die....that is not gaming for me..
..rust is nice to play when it is 4vs4,same as shipment from cod4

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2017, 16:50:09 PM »
@ [NRNS]aliabdullah124:
..it looks to me that it is the same game only the maps and weapons are "new"...
..why don`t we try some different maps?
that server looks like:rust,rust,rust,rust,scrapyard,rust,rust,rust....and when you got 18 players on the server it is not nice to play on it at all...
..you spawn and u die...in better case u manage to shoot someone and than u die....that is not gaming for me..
..rust is nice to play when it is 4vs4,same as shipment from cod4

We have EU1 which has a bunch of maps. Not as popular as EU2 but it doesn't take long to populate

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming