login

Author Topic: RESPECT  (Read 2223 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: RESPECT
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 17:12:31 PM »
A good example of Spawnkilling...........................the mec heli raping the top of the tv station on Sharqi......that's Spawnkilling on a massive scale
Sorry but is bad example all points spawn on tv station am protect, but camper for usmc team (favorite NRNS team) on the roofle tv station is impossible  and same for use chopper, this is motive what is for you good example, probable someone duty speak with one shot one kills what not interest this your point sight and ever camper on tv station.
But because all this post??? Frankly not understand?? Not explain me excessive team killing!! I know much  good, and kill 4 or more people on spawn point is excessive spawn killing stop! Is accepted 1 or 2 kills but him hidden on the vegetation impossible all type movement (and him have ping 20) and is have end only because flag is lost or him continue infinity. If all thinks yours mode, guys  find spawn point and camper for excuse what conquiste flag!! Kill game and kill server!! Some people use  tactic noob as Ukvandal but please at least members respect rules, I remember you what this post is open because council have used claymore on spawn point and have say all!! Please stop leasons me excessive spawn killing, is ridiculous.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 17:17:41 PM by keeper2013 »
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2017, 02:07:35 AM »
Hey max.   If you dont wanna get killed while my guys cap a flag, dont spawn on that flag.

As sqd leader my objective was to stay alive and cover the dudes capping the flag.
Thats it, thats BF2.

If, when you spawn, and an enemy soldier was just in front of you, would you wait a few seconds before shooting?  Or blast as soon as you could???

Maybe you should play Tetris!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2017, 10:29:24 AM »
Hey max.   If you dont wanna get killed while my guys cap a flag, dont spawn on that flag.

As sqd leader my objective was to stay alive and cover the dudes capping the flag.
Thats it, thats BF2.

If, when you spawn, and an enemy soldier was just in front of you, would you wait a few seconds before shooting?  Or blast as soon as you could???

Maybe you should play Tetris!!!
YOU RESPECT RULES!! Because TAG not want say what you is better other!! Yes I hard time kills enemy on spawn point but is possible, but sure no camper spawn point, and for your tactic you not protectyour team because not is only spawn point, if I enter spawn point on building I kill you and your team much easy!! Please this excuse say who not know game, your  is only mode for kills more people easy!!
P.S. I think you not like tetris not is possible cheat on that game!
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2017, 13:58:02 PM »
All I hear is cheating? If anyone including me is deemed to be cheating they would be removed from the clan period! vandal and myself have gamed bf2 for years since 1996 actually, we have over 3000 gaming hours playing on io servers with no modded weapons so when we come to our new home here it’s much easier to kill players with the server mods. I used to record all my games to prove my innocence because of players like you accusing me of cheating all the time. Now I just laugh.
We both were streaming game admins for pbbans & Ggc stream and spend many hours catching hackers for the clan we used to run.
If somone is cheating it is possible to see a mile away and am am learning g the admins the way I was learned years ago.
I thank you for all your hard work with catching cheaters too but please can you not just play the game without a grudge about all our clan members admins and me?
Feel free to come and join my squad or V to actually see the gaming style. Come to TS too and actually speak with the guys they really are all nice people.

• Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 14:18:12 PM »
I'm getting tired to read your bullsh*t Max!

Get your head back together! Stop complaining about stupid things! Rules are applied to all of us but there has been no rules broken! You are not better than other and members of this clan is not better than you. We all are on a same line, period...

PS: I think tetris is way too difficult game for you since you are not so good at BF2 either..

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2017, 15:30:07 PM »
NRNS has double standards. When you kill them, they say at once that its spawnkilling, and threaten to ban. Hello Machete.
When they get above, and begin to shoot all, its called capture of a flag.

Coward shames, you are even afraid to admit it.

When here were in administrators of Que Me Pongo, Ivan, and Xenalite, such shit wasn't here.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2017, 15:37:44 PM »
Feel free to come and join my squad or V to actually see the gaming style.
Jeeezuz... Gaming style.

It you how to get on a roof with medic, or the sniper. To cause supply from the commander and to begin shooting?
Or when the commander is bad. Do you have no affairs, and after you pass other team?
About such style you speak?

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2017, 15:38:09 PM »
I'm getting tired to read your bullsh*t Max!

Get your head back together! Stop complaining about stupid things! Rules are applied to all of us but there has been no rules broken! You are not better than other and members of this clan is not better than you. We all are on a same line, period...

PS: I think tetris is way too difficult game for you since you are not so good at BF2 either..
Hey man I not have offending you or other!! Please respect me, I not am one guy!!! You tired who?? I ask respect rules, you have request proof I give video, for you not is proof!! Ok but not insulting people what ask justice!!
If I not publish post complaint, this clan have again members what on bf2 give 130 kills all round e pubblish post for brag!! Strange this post is delete and even members what kills 130 enemy for round (what again as members) is end!!
Same for who use tactic noob for score!! And kick or ban who give same tactic!!
Is I not wrong exist even rule not disrespect people!!
P.S. Daze this game is born from 2005!! And have much doubts for your aptitude catch cheaters! Sorry
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2017, 16:34:46 PM »
'Excessive' is not defined. Once again I urge that we do not use vague language in official documents like the rules. Using clear language might help avoid confusion and these feelings of double standards.

Completely agree.
Bacause there are people that consider excessive 2 spawn kills in a row, and others who consider 100 spawn kills to be absolutely normal.

omg if a squad is taking a flag how can it be spawnkill? now if a squad is camping the spawnpoints and making no attempt to cap the flag then this is different,

A good example of Spawnkilling...........................the mec heli raping the top of the tv station on Sharqi......that's Spawnkilling on a massive scale

Accurate description of spawnkilling/raping.

I won't quote everyone, and I appologize in advance for it, but I'm at work.

But what I saw in the video, was normal. The flag was being capped, so ukVandal was doing as supposed: securing the area arround the flag to safely capture it. This means that he will keep searching the flag area for enemies and eliminate them. Its the most effective strategy.

To prevent getting killed that way, because its unavoidable, spawn in a different flag. This way you will rotate to another position and possibly capture another flag.
Because every flag capture will envolve some form of spawnkilling , even if its just a bit.

And i'm saying this not to take NRNS side or anyone's side. Its just what is correct.

If you ask me what spawnkilling is, i'll easily tell you: being deliberately camped to one or two spots close to the flag (but no capping it) and wait for enemies to spawn in order to kill them.
Or, as stated above, the massive rape that MEC does on TV station with chopper still being allowed.

Some months ago I tried to adopt a strat that was: when capping a flag, i would wait 1 or 2 seconds for the enemy to move, instead of shooting them. This failed miserably,  as everyone that spawned shot me as soon as they could, resulting in a failed flag capture.

NRNS has double standards. When you kill them, they say at once that its spawnkilling, and threaten to ban. Hello Machete.
When they get above, and begin to shoot all, its called capture of a flag.

Coward shames, you are even afraid to admit it.

When here were in administrators of Que Me Pongo, Ivan, and Xenalite, such shit wasn't here.

Some admins are honest and go both ways to be correct about everything to everyone.

And then are some that are not like that. We are all different, and im not saying this to excuse someone.

Now, assuming all the NRNS team is like that, is absolutely wrong. We should scarcely deal in absolutes.

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2017, 16:51:55 PM »
Waiting more replies and do after

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2017, 18:53:57 PM »
lol, so funny

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2017, 20:55:26 PM »
Mayby NOT so funny... if we talk about respect there are some players (and you are included Daze-you have insinuated me of cheating more then once!) that should show some more respect when playing. Having the "NRNS" tag i thought meant something and if you want this bf2 side of the server to live on... YOU - members of the clan - should be more humble in the way you treat you re guests.  When i first started playing here-about two years ago- it was a lively and intense bf2 server...not anymore. And keeper2013- spawankill happens...Ukvandal is a skilled player-he knows how to take a flag. I have been spawnkilled numerous of times defending flags. If he  "spawnkill" you its because you are in he's way of conquering the flag. When i first started playing fps,many years ago,the word NS meant something-a complement to your opponent when he/she did something good-i seldome see that now! And Daze-you are (almost  :D ) my favourite opponent... i really have to be on my best when "meeting" you....   :P   I hope i don't insult any NRNS member now (hope to see you soon on the battlefield)

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2017, 15:25:31 PM »
have to admit i used to think you were very suspect player but after getting to know you i realise you are a very good play, i can only apologise and hope we can move forward Charo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2017, 15:50:56 PM »
Charo your statement makes much sense.  Max acts like a child and always sees cheaters behind every tree.  When the game becomes more than just fun this is what happens

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2017, 11:38:48 AM »
Sometimes you have to "clear the air"...and its all behind us now;Daze    :)   Don't be too harsh on Max,he means good even if,as in this case, there are no reason to complain...there is no fun when ukvandal is over you    :o  That's what you get sometime when you try to defend a flag!

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming