Author Topic: What is going on (Bf2)  (Read 519 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
What is going on (Bf2)
« on: July 26, 2017, 15:46:43 PM »
I havent played much at all in along time and when i had the feeling and motivation to play those servers were almost empty and maybe the main reason is why people dont join the server anymore is that atleast i cant find your servers personally from the server list when you open bf2 and also i see that you have been updating stuff and changing things too so that is possibly one reason aswell

So is it possible to make servers show up in the bf2 server list? It could help and people will also then see and know that they can play in those servers NOT just a couple of people who check the server ip from forums to play

I am personally down to atleast try to play again if there will be enough players at the server to make it worth it and fun

• Date Tagged: Apr 2007
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • View Profile
Re: What is going on (Bf2)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 21:53:42 PM »
thank you for wording out your concerns about the bf2 servers, i personal dont play any games anymore so i cannot answer your question, a dev from nrns will check this post and see whats going on wrong with the server setup.
"We do have rules, however, we can bypass those at any time if that means we can have something meaningful out of it."
Please do not PM me with unban/support questions, i will ignore them. You will get for sure faster responses when you post it in the right forum board.  Thank you.

• Persian Gulf forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 06:50:46 AM »
The problem about server list was not because of NRNS , it was something wrong with battlelog just for couple days (or less ) . and now i think solved.
but about why there is not so much players in bf2 servers , i have no idea .
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 06:58:49 AM by [NRNS]mahdi »
ONLY GOODNESS REMAIN FOREVER
Iran air flight 655 - we never forget - we never forgive
Persian Gulf forever

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 13:28:09 PM »
The problem about server list was not because of NRNS , it was something wrong with battlelog just for couple days (or less ) . and now i think solved.
but about why there is not so much players in bf2 servers , i have no idea .
Ty for ur comments and yea i heard some people see nrns servers now on the list but some do not like me and the client is updated for me

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming