Author Topic: Houston, we've had a problem...  (Read 460 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Houston, we've had a problem...
« on: July 21, 2017, 00:05:53 AM »
Hi Guys,  :D

It's been a long time since the last time I wrote you... like some of you know, I've been playing at BF2 for many years... with so many breaks (life, you know). I've resumed playing in a few days on some servers, including yours... and just one hour ago I have receved a "Warning for Cheating" on [NRNS]*** City Maps Modded EU Server, Karkand.

Now, I invite the Admin of this "warning" to post the proof here. I know a couple of admins here (but this doesn't matter) and I've always played "clean" (this instead matters). I hope... that I did not find an admin that issues "judgments" just because I hit him sometimes. ::)

So I'm waiting for news. Thank you Houston.  :D

"Killing YOU Softly..."

• Activity: 20%
    • View Profile
Re: Houston, we've had a problem...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 10:53:25 AM »
If you play clean you shouldn't worry about it. Sometimes when we issue a warning the admin tool updates itself and we click the wrong player without noticing it. Consider you were lucky because this already led  to ban players by mistake. Join us on TS.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 10:57:04 AM by [NRNS]MeBenDazol »

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Houston, we've had a problem...
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 12:14:00 PM »
If you play clean you shouldn't worry about it. Sometimes when we issue a warning the admin tool updates itself and we click the wrong player without noticing it. Consider you were lucky because this already led  to ban players by mistake. Join us on TS.

Ah, ok... "much ado about nothing"  :D

Thank you, MeBenDazol  :)

"Killing YOU Softly..."

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming