login

Author Topic: Rust Still going? Has it Changed too Much? Curious Baru  (Read 1620 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
Rust Still going? Has it Changed too Much? Curious Baru
« on: July 04, 2017, 12:49:34 PM »
Yes please let me know what has happened in rust, Ive heard a few bad things and I'm wondering if its worth downloading again or not? is there anyone still playing it? has the game really been updated so anyone can loot your house from above? hmmm the work that some of us have put into this game just to lose everything is not for the faint hearted hahaha, Please tell me what you think, and if there is anyone still playing it. Thanks

• View Profile
Re: Rust Still going? Has it Changed too Much? Curious Baru
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 19:12:11 PM »
Hello (Hello)(Hello)(Hello)  Echo's in here lol

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 19:32:23 PM »
What you heard is correct. You can now build twig structures within the tool cupboard radius even if you are not authorized. It has changed the base building style a lot!

I stopped playing some time ago because I don't have the time to put enough effort into the game to enjoy playing before the servers are wiped again. I'm hopping on our MW2 servers from time to time now.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 21:44:51 PM »
Rust has moved further towards being an arena clan raiding game. I haven't looked recently but AFAIK Rust still suffers from 2 main flaws for casual gamers (well, 3: Rust doesn't appear to be intended for casual gamers):
  • Frequent server wipes destroy buildings, loot, etc. Once you've finally gathered enough resources and built something it's wiped.
  • Other players can just wait until you log off for the night then calmly destroy your building and loot you in your sleep with no worry of encountering defense.

If you live on rust with a large team/clan with an active phone tree guarding in shifts and everyone willing to be on-call to defend at a moments notice you can eliminate #2. After that it's just the wipes but if the whole reason to play is just raid clan vs clan wipes are actually a good thing (removes over-time clan dominance issues).

Personally I hope they swing development back more towards the casual gamers or develop a casual mode. ATM it's basically unplayable over longer periods as a casual gamer.  :-\
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 06:56:50 AM »
Thanks for the Insight guys, Sounds like I wont be downloading it again, I need to Look into Booting up Cod in Our clan I think, Battlefield is going well and strong still which is fantastic news, question is , can we go legit with call of duty. time to look into it.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 10:17:02 AM »
Well they f****ed it up pretty bad! , i would say its def not worth playing atleast for a  while now. Also they are changing the game too damn frequently , by that i mean they are adding and changing stuff more than usual. You never know when your progress gets wiped! , also i agree with DTHEBIG , most players left cuz of what they did to tool cupboards , its way too easy to get raided now so  unless your with a clan that stays up alll the time , you cant play!

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 11:42:14 AM »
rust is not hosted at this time by nrns
DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 12:11:28 PM »
Which parts do you want on your car ?
Japanese STI will tune something special for you.

By 富士重工業
[SUBARU] sasaken

Who Me sasaken?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 12:13:20 PM by [NRNS]Baru67 »

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming