login

Author Topic: balanced  (Read 1173 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
balanced
« on: July 02, 2017, 17:04:36 PM »
Request is possible not use tools for play all members on USMC,  what is system more fast for empty server. Thank
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• View Profile
Re: balanced
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 18:07:01 PM »
lol

• Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 18:12:00 PM »
Request is possible not use tools for play all members on USMC,  what is system more fast for empty server. Thank

That was a good round tough!!  :P

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 21:34:51 PM »

That was a good round tough!!  :P
If you want server empty yes is good round and even other 15 rounds before, but even yesterday!! Is all good round!! Ecen 2015 all good round witn NRNS merbers all play on USMC, and other players what if speak kicked or banned I have seen even today!! Yes you big warrior!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 21:37:20 PM by keeper2013 »
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 22:02:23 PM »
maybe i missed something but from the screenshot you posted nrns members are on both sides. so maybe im not understanding the issue your trying to highlight.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 22:49:06 PM »
maybe i missed something but from the screenshot you posted nrns members are on both sides. so maybe im not understanding the issue your trying to highlight.
Sorry but only machete and mebendezol have played on mec or pal, all other have played on USMC all time youngdope have fact only one round on mec, clear  even other good players have changed team. For 15 o 20 rounds mec not have win one only round. some round is end on 3 or 4 min. I play on MEC or USMC not important. But other players you think is same if not possible swipe on USMC??
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 11:22:57 AM »
If I'm correct i think this was an issue yesterday because players stopped playing for a while // while i was commanding a few games ... the fact that the side with most NRNS players were consistently winning was a problem not that because all ""NRNS"" players were on the side but more experienced players overall .. and a balance should be put in place .. a random selection after each round at least .. just to make the matches fair .. because maps were changed pretty quick yesterday because of how dominant that side was .. and honestly no one likes to loose over and over every map .. So i totally understand where keeper is coming from. This was also raised in a topic within the forum a while back i believe.

• Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 14:21:56 PM »
If I'm correct i think this was an issue yesterday because players stopped playing for a while // while i was commanding a few games ... the fact that the side with most NRNS players were consistently winning was a problem not that because all ""NRNS"" players were on the side but more experienced players overall .. and a balance should be put in place .. a random selection after each round at least .. just to make the matches fair .. because maps were changed pretty quick yesterday because of how dominant that side was .. and honestly no one likes to loose over and over every map .. So i totally understand where keeper is coming from. This was also raised in a topic within the forum a while back i believe.

Simple fix: play better  :P

Jokes aside, we could possibly run a randimizer what mix the teams. We talk about this.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 15:11:42 PM »
lol .. sounds perfect

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 18:42:32 PM »
you know no matter what happens someone always complains about everything there is just no winning what ever is done.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 20:59:52 PM »
you know no matter what happens someone always complains about everything there is just no winning what ever is done.
but the thing is in this case .. complaining won't be legit .. any other complains are just spiteful and need to get better at playing

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 22:58:26 PM »

Simple fix: play better  :P

Jokes aside, we could possibly run a randimizer what mix the teams. We talk about this.

down side to doing this is the simple fact its hard enough to get a good squad to start with that plays as a team. doing this destroys that team building totally. I always thought i was a good player im not the best out there by far however i make a point of playing against good players as then and only then will i get better.so if my side wins alot i move sides. some might of seen me swap sides half way though a round.

the other thing is adding scripts ect is what made our server so unstable last time so i do not want to go down that round again. im back playing bf2 as some saw yesterday. i see the bigger problem is the endless spawn raping the choppers do but hey ho its apart of the game.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2017, 11:11:09 AM »
i see the bigger problem is the endless spawn raping the choppers do but hey ho its apart of the game.
Admins can easily end this.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2017, 15:27:19 PM »
the council voted to bring a rule in for Sharqi !w sr "Warning Player  NO EXCESSIVE SPAWNKILLING" this was to stop the heli raping the tv station as there is spawnpoints up there and its cheap kills, the server rules were updated too  http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=2057.0

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2017, 16:09:46 PM »

NEVER BACK DOWN

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming