Author Topic: Strike at Karkand  (Read 1381 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Strike at Karkand
« on: June 09, 2017, 14:21:07 PM »
What have you guys done to Strike at Karkand  :(
It was a great map how it was and you have messed it up and moved all the flags about .

• View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Re: Strike at Karkand
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 16:02:43 PM »
Hey 007 we understand your concern but .. i'm pretty sure its for the best. things need to change sometimes, come on buddy you'll get useto to it like most of us(Players)  have .. it takes a little time .. wait on it .. will be okay soon man

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 16:56:17 PM »
The maps are great as they were and have been that way since the game was released and just dont feel right with the changes. Played a few rounds yesterday but i think it maybe time i moved on playing on other servers if the changes are here to stay . I loved the server the way it was and put in a lot of hours .

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 17:20:40 PM »
It says "modded" on the tin. That's what we do.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 17:34:11 PM »
Im not stupid i can read . The maps have changed very little since i started playing on these servers the changes only came recently.
Game admin were asking us to post our views in game and this is my view .

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 23:33:15 PM »
Im not stupid i can read . The maps have changed very little since i started playing on these servers the changes only came recently.
Game admin were asking us to post our views in game and this is my view .

We respect your views and thank you for them. if you have put alot of hours in like you say then you will notice there is less players joining as time gos on. we have to try and stand out from the crowd which is what we are doing. not all changes are going to please everyone but that is apart of running modded servers im afraid. I do hope you stay playing and give it a good chance, If not then im sorry the changes are not to your liking.

Kind regards

Dr

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 14:44:27 PM »
The server is awlays full when ever i jump in for a game it must be peak hours or something . I will give it a few more rounds but to be honest i really do not like the changes but i understand if thats wht you guys want to do as you are the ones picking up the server charge each month .

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 16:34:15 PM »
The server is awlays full when ever i jump in for a game it must be peak hours or something . I will give it a few more rounds but to be honest i really do not like the changes but i understand if thats wht you guys want to do as you are the ones picking up the server charge each month .

thank you, the server has not been full for over a month gets to about 50 players

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 19:32:46 PM »
So i have given it another 10 hours play and have decided its not for i dont like the changes so im moving on. Dont think im the only one because i was just playing with a full server and as soon as the map changed to Kubra Dam over half the players left . Have put in 180 hours gameplay on your servers and enjoyed it a lot even though their are some questionable players .

• join the GNAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2017, 10:26:35 AM »
diversity flag set on server !rox
-s

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming