login

Author Topic: why do you  (Read 1796 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
Re: why do you
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2017, 12:57:06 PM »
Daze, weapons might be fine, but the kits theyre in are not.

AT was more armoured, and had a P90 with a 50 bullet mag, a hell of a rate of fire and great accuracy. So they were naturally tanky and got the craziest weapon. (But they still got one shot by snipers :D)
Snipers were and still are one shooting, everyone complained about campers but what can everyone expect different when it's worth doing it?
L85 is used 98% of the time, both because of power and accuracy, also full auto.

But like you , said, people will complain about it either way.
I guess we gotta find middle ground.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:59:01 PM by [NRNS]-(Fight-Men)-75- »

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2017, 14:14:16 PM »
off topic, please keep it on topic anything else make a new thread.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2017, 14:54:50 PM »
off topic, please keep it on topic anything else make a new thread.

My bad, sorry for that.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 17:13:09 PM »
Nrns version of bf2 is the only playable version simply because of high gun damage and unlimited run.

L85 is op but there will always be guns what it better than others or more used and i personally use every kit sometimes so i dont get bored

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2017, 18:31:43 PM »
Nrns version of bf2 is the only playable version simply because of high gun damage and unlimited run.

L85 is op but there will always be guns what it better than others or more used and i personally use every kit sometimes so i dont get bored

unlimited run is the way to go for me, I cant really enjoy other servers because of that!

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2017, 19:53:10 PM »

unlimited run is the way to go for me, I cant really enjoy other servers because of that!

Yea it is sometimes so much easier to just run from flag to flag instead of using vehicle what enemies will see and destroy easily

• Kill me first. Talk is after it.
  • We spawn at your shadow....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2017, 06:52:10 AM »
I don't have technique to shoot, but I can find very good friends here, is my first reason.

I never doubt my decision about 8 years.

The spawn point is invisible ....

• L.O.V.E
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2017, 07:43:55 AM »
Very good question and topic.

City Maps is awesome - when there is change to play as a team with really teamwork.
And better is that when there is people on teamspeak to speak out about game/playing and of course to speak about life and stuff. :)
Unfortunately, this is rarely the case today.

My complain about the snipers are joke these days, and that it's good, but no one can argue that snipers are the biggest reason why there are no teamwork in the game. Just stupid sniping and camping. Anyway, better that than nothing.

I used to been addicted about scores and ranks.
These days I'm addicted to play the game as a team, be commander and help out team or be in good squad and get help for good commander.

GOOD GAME AND TEAMWORK BEATS MY PERSONAL SCORE. And when the game is good, it's doesn't matter who win the game .

My every complain about snipers/campers are just for the game and not my personal playing.

Modded guns are good, but snipers, medic and anti-tanks kits are too powerful and 90% players are using these kits. Sometimes there are squad full of medics, lol. But of course everybody use these kits because you cant make easy kills and SCORES! It would be so nice too see that people who play just these tree kits try another. But I know it almost impossible to kill enemy or taking flags with another kit,  because another kit you don't have a change against , medic or anti-tanks kits.

Anyway the city maps are simply great!  :D

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming