Author Topic: The future of NRNS in Rust  (Read 3931 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Still loving you...
    • View Profile
Re: The future of NRNS in Rust
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2017, 18:39:54 PM »
+1

Still loving you...

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 02:55:33 AM »
In other words... it's easier to play somewhere else than try to populate and bring friends to our servers... just my 2 cents !

Your friendly neighborhood SysAdmin

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 03:50:09 AM »
In other words... it's easier to play somewhere else than try to populate and bring friends to our servers... just my 2 cents !
+1
DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 09:27:04 AM »
No! What have we been doing the last months? We were playing on our server, populated it, tried to get others to play there as well. And now check what we reached: only three new players were there for a short time but then left. Also our members lost interest in playing there so the server is empty most of the time. And I'm sure you can understand playing lonely on an empty server gets boring after a while so I can't accuse anyone of anything.

What I'm trying to do is encourage the members interest in the game again. To have something to do as a group and to strengthen the unity among us. By showing all this at a place where other players are around, we might get their interest too and maybe find some new players this way.

• I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2017, 11:00:02 AM »
Hey guys!
I would like to have your opinion on this matter please! Where do you see the future of us in Rust?

Let me put some facts here:
  • The server is empty most of the time
  • There are just a few members playing regularly
  • We get hardly any new people to join the server
  • Most of us like to do something else than just farming and building
  • If we want to raid someone, it is a clan member
  • If we get raided we lose the work of the last hours or days which no one likes
What do you think about the idea that we stop trying to host our own server and move to an existing one all together?
We can build one big base there together, work as a clan and fight others. That sounds like a lot more fun to me than we currently have.
What do you think?

Playing in Our server is a must for me, to be honest, I'm not really bothered about other servers, I only really care about the well being of ours, NRNS should never really raid each other, only help for when others can join to fight us, keep our levels high and strong so we can kick some butt. lets keep going as we are and if our server is in the list of original servers we will have more public players join. I've worked on my level in rust NRNS and my level is pretty high, I don't really want to start all over again or populate other clans servers, its us who makes NRNS what it is, Lets make it together and keep our server going.

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 11:45:31 AM »
Hey guys!
I would like to have your opinion on this matter please! Where do you see the future of us in Rust?

Let me put some facts here:
  • The server is empty most of the time
  • There are just a few members playing regularly
  • We get hardly any new people to join the server
  • Most of us like to do something else than just farming and building
  • If we want to raid someone, it is a clan member
  • If we get raided we lose the work of the last hours or days which no one likes
What do you think about the idea that we stop trying to host our own server and move to an existing one all together?
We can build one big base there together, work as a clan and fight others. That sounds like a lot more fun to me than we currently have.
What do you think?

Playing in Our server is a must for me, to be honest, I'm not really bothered about other servers, I only really care about the well being of ours, NRNS should never really raid each other, only help for when others can join to fight us, keep our levels high and strong so we can kick some butt. lets keep going as we are and if our server is in the list of original servers we will have more public players join. I've worked on my level in rust NRNS and my level is pretty high, I don't really want to start all over again or populate other clans servers, its us who makes NRNS what it is, Lets make it together and keep our server going.
Baru but your condition applies when our server have more population then 10(excluding NRNS members)....5 NRNS members against one make no sense to me

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2017, 13:36:09 PM »
Rome wasn't built in a day Xodix, these things take time. play wherever you like brother, I wont give up on our servers brother. :)

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2017, 16:56:12 PM »
Rome wasn't built in a day Xodix, these things take time. play wherever you like brother, I wont give up on our servers brother. :)
thats y i love u :* :P

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2017, 19:39:38 PM »
Thanks Brother !! You too!!!

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections