Author Topic: The future of NRNS in Rust  (Read 3930 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
The future of NRNS in Rust
« on: March 21, 2017, 17:12:50 PM »
Hey guys!
I would like to have your opinion on this matter please! Where do you see the future of us in Rust?

Let me put some facts here:
  • The server is empty most of the time
  • There are just a few members playing regularly
  • We get hardly any new people to join the server
  • Most of us like to do something else than just farming and building
  • If we want to raid someone, it is a clan member
  • If we get raided we lose the work of the last hours or days which no one likes
What do you think about the idea that we stop trying to host our own server and move to an existing one all together?
We can build one big base there together, work as a clan and fight others. That sounds like a lot more fun to me than we currently have.
What do you think?

• View Profile
Re: The future of NRNS in Rust
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 18:03:16 PM »
Well your absolutely right about the things you mentioned above . Now I would like to say something to those who play rust more likely an advice for em. Rust is all about killing /raiding / re-building. Without these things you won't have too much fun in this game. And yes server is mostly empty most of us do play it but I guess some of us own crap pcs maybe that's why we aren't playing it or we're just busy with real life stuff. We gotta work on getting people on our server. The way we all play I don't think we're gonna have too much fun in other servers where you go against clans of 30-40 people and that's massive manpower as compared to us. And we all don't play rust regularly that's the biggest issue with that we can't survive in any server. And the worst part, we all have this issue that whenever we get raided or killed we get pisssed then we will leave the game until next wipe so that's not gonna help anywhere.  So I would say , keep this server up for couple of months and try to get people on by advertising! If that doesn't work I guess it would be a good move to remove it .

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 18:41:22 PM »
i don't play rust ! but that seems like a really good idea
   Thank You Loco For Your Help. :D

• They may take me but never take us all
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 21:30:38 PM »
I would join you Dennis!
That's a good Idea and the admins can focus on other things...
We can make NRNS pupular on other servers maybe.
What about making a vote who is pro and who is against this purpose?
If successful we can watch out for a good server?!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 22:25:41 PM »
Well your absolutely right about the things you mentioned above . Now I would like to say something to those who play rust more likely an advice for em. Rust is all about killing /raiding / re-building. Without these things you won't have too much fun in this game. And yes server is mostly empty most of us do play it but I guess some of us own crap pcs maybe that's why we aren't playing it or we're just busy with real life stuff. We gotta work on getting people on our server. The way we all play I don't think we're gonna have too much fun in other servers where you go against clans of 30-40 people and that's massive manpower as compared to us. And we all don't play rust regularly that's the biggest issue with that we can't survive in any server. And the worst part, we all have this issue that whenever we get raided or killed we get pisssed then we will leave the game until next wipe so that's not gonna help anywhere.  So I would say , keep this server up for couple of months and try to get people on by advertising! If that doesn't work I guess it would be a good move to remove it .
You are right, we are not active enough to compete with a clan of 30-40 people. But there are many servers out there and I'm sure there are some fitting our demands.
Regarding the point of getting raided: In my opinion it is a huge difference if for example my base is raided by you and I know I won't get the same amount of stuff till the next wipe again. Then I will probably not play that often as before until the next wipe. But if we all get raided by someone we don't know, we all can work on getting the stuff back which is more likely than everyone of us on his own.

Dropping a server is never something I would like to do. But honestly, I don't really know how to get a solid playerbase to our server. There are not many people playing and therefore it is not interesting for new ones.
We can say we try to be more active and recruit more, but I honestly doubt that will change anything right now.

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 05:47:07 AM »
Not only rust server is on the edge our few servers like cod4 too.... I agreed with the facts mentioned by both Dennis and Ali.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 07:54:55 AM »
I like this Dennis, and ali we wont experience until we come out out, yea there are big teams out there but we are small and few people own RUST,
but i'm sure by doing this we can get many new Recruits and make ourselves stronger.

I'm UP for this :)

Thanks Yellow for the sign :)

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 11:12:09 AM »
When do we start?? :)

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 11:34:25 AM »

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2017, 12:53:00 PM »
When do we start?? :)

Today?

I suggest we try to find a good server first and then start all together after the next wipe on the 6th of april.
We should agree whether we want a vanilla or modded server for example. If modded, then what kind of plugins? (Teleportation, Multiplier [2x, 3x, ??], etc.) Also the ping should be okay for everyone.

It is two weeks until the wipe, so why not use this time to find a good server?

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 13:42:16 PM »
I have few list of servers that will be okay for us....
To be honest if we try 2xp stuff we will hardly survive as we have less time for game....

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 14:11:57 PM »
a friend of mine owns a server named Rusteros 2x modded , its in the modded server lists . Its a pretty good one and also with active admin support!

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 09:30:15 AM »
6th of April: perfect date for me :D

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2017, 18:20:49 PM »
What do you think of this one?
https://rust-servers.net/server/64534/
It is vanilla, decay is enabled and the server is doing only forced wipes by facepunch which means once every month. The population is also quite decent if you check the statistics.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2017, 18:36:36 PM »
What do you think of this one?
https://rust-servers.net/server/64534/
It is vanilla, decay is enabled and the server is doing only forced wipes by facepunch which means once every month. The population is also quite decent if you check the statistics.
This looks good 16 players and a 50 slot server and our NRNS would add on would be nice to start with,
going on to 100-150 players would be a mistake i feel.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming