Author Topic: KIT USELESS  (Read 1961 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
KIT USELESS
« on: March 01, 2017, 10:59:16 AM »
I have seen what new set up weapons, lower much potential for much kit, and I see only sniper medic and antitank I love play with all kit, but with this set up is hard. c4 no work for infantry, mine work only if vehicle pass up and power shotgun is reduced. Is possible increase?? Other night on one round  20 players 16 snipers 3 medics and 1 assault (I).
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• Persian Gulf forever
    • View Profile
Re: KIT USELESS
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 16:18:33 PM »
i agree with you too.
i already siad my idia about c4 ! why c4 useless ? this isnot fair  :P
ONLY GOODNESS REMAIN FOREVER
Iran air flight 655 - we never forget - we never forgive
Persian Gulf forever

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 16:43:18 PM »
this has been a fragile discussion for months now and we decided to run the original mod alongside the original maps and the server population is almost full every day thanks to these decisions. There is no plans to change it back but we can look at changing the c4, am not sure why you don't use a gun to shoot infantry.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 18:23:08 PM »
c4 will not be changed. it was modded the way it is to stop it been used to defend flags. you can still use the c4 for what its ment to be used for.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 19:43:55 PM »
The only thing I miss about C4's are the kamikaze's!

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 20:05:30 PM »
c4 will not be changed. it was modded the way it is to stop it been used to defend flags. you can still use the c4 for what its ment to be used for.

thanks Evil, hope this answered your questions gents, the server is bouncing again, am over the moon we decided to make the changes we have, shows the public likes things again :)

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 11:00:55 AM »
Things are pretty good rn but i agree that some kits are not  that good as medic etc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 01:13:27 AM »
I agree for c4, even if server is full because spawn kills is allowed and spawn points not protectec. But not is possible increase power shotgun or assault rifle (for example M16A2) or allowed lauchgranade for kill infantry, is boring if use ever same kit without possibility change.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 01:18:04 AM by keeper2013 »
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 20:23:51 PM »
And by medic you mean L85 but thats due to the scope, which makes it easier to aim with it.

I agree that burst weapons could get a buff, whether in accuracy or damage output (carefull on this latter one).
G3 should receive a massive buff though.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 23:31:34 PM »
problem not is L85, problem  is the kit, you have little option, medic, sniper or antitank, if you have good ping support,STOP
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2017, 00:16:30 AM »
problem not is L85, problem  is the kit, you have little option, medic, sniper or antitank, if you have good ping support,STOP
+1

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2017, 01:04:34 AM »

Kit is fine, people just pick it for safer playing: its the only one that has heal.

Plus, how many people do you see using the AK? Much more the G36E or M16? Close to 10 (out of 1000).

Lets think on this, which kit has the most usefull use?
Easy answer: medic, medium-long range weapon (L85), can heal group and self.
The you have the snipers which have the tent ability, they also one shot and they get same points per kill as another player gets for capping flags!
Next you have AT which has the 50 bullet mag P90 with good damage and accuracy, with also being a tanky kit. And you can one-shot vehicles.
Then you have support which gives amno and a buttload of amno spam, not to mention tanky as hell.

Engineer is a bit of because the vehicles take one shot, its a commander kit.
Spec ops is rather usefull and a huge troll , if you know how to work on the C4s.

I would sooner talk about the return of the flag capture points.

• https://youtu.be/jhdFe3evXpk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 10:59:46 AM »
yo pienso que los tanques deberian ser mucho mas duros,  solo los tanques y el caƱon mucho mas potente, y los cal.50 del humwee y vonik mas potentes, para matar a alguien necesita agrupar mucho, y es un cal.50 con tocarlos ya deberian caer,  asi se pueden usar para dar buenas coberturas,  en general hay que potenciar los fuegos de cobertura del juego.

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2017, 08:55:16 AM »
i know the reason why admin would weak and reduce the strength of c4, some soldiers have put c4 on the soldiers feet so if the vehicle arrives they explode it and boom...the got the JET or they make it fun so the others soldier would fly like batman,superman.spiderman either  wolverine and ark angel that the reason behind this story i'm i right Mr.NRNS-DR.EVIL?

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 05:17:33 AM by lt.rey_santos »
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming