login

Author Topic: White-list me pls  (Read 863 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
White-list me pls
« on: January 12, 2017, 16:56:21 PM »
Hello guys!

I'm new here .. just wanna ask if it's possible to add me to server's white list?
I'm getting kicked a lot recently for high ping... I don't have a very good connection to be honest but my ping is quite average overall (90-150), though I get some ping spikes like every 10 mins... which means I get kicked out of the server for high ping.

Thanks for everything <3

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
Re: White-list me pls
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 17:09:05 PM »
auto admin remove if you go above 310ping  so unsure to why your being kicked witha  ping of 150
DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 17:26:51 PM »
auto admin remove if you go above 310ping  so unsure to why your being kicked witha  ping of 150

Well, yes... actually I go above 310 for about 1 sec once in a while, As I said before I got ping spikes that's the problem.
it's okay for me it doesn't effect the gameplay at all, but I guess it causes problem to the server or other players
anyway it doesn't seems like you can do anything about it

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 17:50:43 PM »
Are you wi-fi?  i will suggest to use ethernet. also check the background apps that uses Internet. takes your whole bandwidth cause to have lag spikes.

I will speak with tony to see if we can issue warnings on high ping instead of direct kick.
[NRNS]Suraj
Proud Member of NRNS.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 18:14:09 PM »
Are you wi-fi?  i will suggest to use ethernet. also check the background apps that uses Internet. takes your whole bandwidth cause to have lag spikes.

I will speak with tony to see if we can issue warnings on high ping instead of direct kick.

Yep I'm on wifi but I use Bandwidth control to get enough internet for my PC to play online

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming