login

Author Topic: Unban Request Battlefield 3  (Read 439 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Unban Request Battlefield 3
« on: January 07, 2017, 08:09:28 AM »
Hello Community,
My in game nick is "deTroN" and i played on NRNS servers in battlefield 2 (When gamespy was online with the nick WaRi0r) COD 4 and in Battlefield 3. I was new in battlefield 3 and soo much players were killing so i decided to cheat and i realize that was my biggest mistake. I injected a .dll in the game and then i didn't even joined server but i got banned and zolo launcher crashed. I've been trying to reconnect but it failed.
                                                                         I've never cheated in my life but this was my first time, i have been banned previously in BF2 from NRNS karkand 24/7 for Bunny Hoping (WHEN GAMESPY WAS ONLINE) but i requested an unban and it got approved.
                                                                                                            I'm asking for a chance since i'll make sure it won't happen again, I was new to battlefield 3 but i'm for an apology. Please understand the circumstance and i hope you'll give me chance

Thanks
Regards,
deTroN

*****************************BAN Information********************************************************
Nick :- deTroN
Date :- 2017-01-04
Time:-14:18:21
Ip:-182.182.18.252
Reason :- Injecting DLL

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming