login

Author Topic: We Still up on MW3?  (Read 5443 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: We Still up on MW3?
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 17:41:05 PM »
OMG Evil !

i tried that IW4 React Launcher and it worked !

i tried it today and i was able to play Modern warfare 2 at last ! no errors no bugs no lags no anything,as far as i know because i didn't had much time so i played for like 15 minutes

anyways the client is working and it has a decent amount of players in there !
SEND US THE DAMN LINK BRO LOL

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 17:54:56 PM »
OMG Evil !

i tried that IW4 React Launcher and it worked !

i tried it today and i was able to play Modern warfare 2 at last ! no errors no bugs no lags no anything,as far as i know because i didn't had much time so i played for like 15 minutes

anyways the client is working and it has a decent amount of players in there !
SEND US THE DAMN LINK BRO LOL
cool , hop they will work on mw3

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 19:17:59 PM »
just follow this video First !

Ps: if u have the iw4play Client installed into your modern warfare 2 GameFolder and the game has all the recommended files,Skip this Video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_16144729&feature=iv&src_vid=TfiqZzO5t0Q&v=ig5DiCkj9MM

once u finish the first video jump into this one !

I Had iw4play Client and files already installed into my Computer ! So i downloaded the react client and dragged it into my Modern warfare 2 Folder

i entered the game by double clicking in iw4m,then the game required a patch that has been downloaded in a few seconds then VOILA, was able to get into the react servers with no problems

Type in Console ''unlockstats'' and your good to go ! ...

-------------------------Links--------------------------

REACTion Gaming Forum : http://reactiongaming.us

React Client : http://www.mediafire.com/file/rca78l98nc2d87b/r431.zip

« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 19:20:51 PM by [NRNS]Reaper »
   Thank You Loco For Your Help. :D

• I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 08:35:31 AM »

Ps: if u have the iw4play Client installed into your modern warfare 2 GameFolder and the game has all the recommended files,Skip this Video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_16144729&feature=iv&src_vid=TfiqZzO5t0Q&v=ig5DiCkj9MM

I Had iw4play Client and files already installed into my Computer ! So i downloaded the react client and dragged it into my Modern warfare 2 Folder

i entered the game by double clicking in iw4m,then the game required a patch that has been downloaded in a few seconds then VOILA, was able to get into the react servers with no problems

My New Pc gets delivered on Thursday, i have a funeral on Fri and will be back on Sat, Place the links into the NRNS only forum for now to stop NRNS getting into Trouble, Mw2 & Mw3 looking to be online, AWESOME!! Lets get our servers back online and hope they have a better player base than last time. i will be straight back onto these games as they are my FAV, Mw2 & Mw3 would be great to see us back on both of them. let the good times roll back!! Cant wait

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 09:55:32 AM »

My New Pc gets delivered on Thursday, i have a funeral on Fri and will be back on Sat, Place the links into the NRNS only forum for now to stop NRNS getting into Trouble, Mw2 & Mw3 looking to be online, AWESOME!! Lets get our servers back online and hope they have a better player base than last time. i will be straight back onto these games as they are my FAV, Mw2 & Mw3 would be great to see us back on both of them. let the good times roll back!! Cant wait
Yeah same thing,mw2 is like my favorite game !
if NRNS Opened a Server i'll be happy to take a part of populating it !
   Thank You Loco For Your Help. :D

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2017, 16:40:16 PM »
servers running just waiting on the dev team to add it to the external firewall.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2017, 10:12:59 AM »
servers running just waiting on the dev team to add it to the external firewall.

Awesome,hope my pc comes today!!!

• Persian Gulf forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2017, 12:48:30 PM »
i finally didnot understand that NRNS want to open server for mw2 or mw3 or both?
and if your answer for mw3 is yes , where will the  mw3 server be ? in tekno or somewhere else ?
ONLY GOODNESS REMAIN FOREVER
Iran air flight 655 - we never forget - we never forgive
Persian Gulf forever

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2017, 13:38:54 PM »
i finally didnot understand that NRNS want to open server for mw2 or mw3 or both?
and if your answer for mw3 is yes , where will the  mw3 server be ? in tekno or somewhere else ?

We are running on the ReactIW4 client Mahdi, If you have the game just add the client to your directory !! :)

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2017, 16:11:34 PM »
So just Teknogods up for Mw3? i still dont know. do we have servers? is it worth me downloading the game?

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2017, 16:34:18 PM »
So just Teknogods up for Mw3? i still dont know. do we have servers? is it worth me downloading the game?
i suggest you to not download the game right now maybe after a few months a new  mw3  host might show up then we can think about it because right now theres only teknogods and thats just shit cuz hackers are in every lobby!

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2017, 08:03:43 AM »
i suggest you to not download the game right now maybe after a few months a new  mw3  host might show up then we can think about it because right now theres only teknogods and thats just shit cuz hackers are in every lobby!

Yea its Bad news, i Love Mw2 but Mw3 Sniping i miss the most. My MSR is well rusty by now, And my Faithful RPG haha <3 Damn we need a host for this, i keep looking now.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2017, 23:15:41 PM »
I have the game on steam and i must say i am very dissapointed what happened with this game... Every single player is camping in really stupid spots with snipers or even with god damn p90. Also there is very low player base in server browser so i think it would be extremely hard to populate our servers...

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2017, 03:40:50 AM »
I have the game on steam and i must say i am very dissapointed what happened with this game... Every single player is camping in really stupid spots with snipers or even with god damn p90. Also there is very low player base in server browser so i think it would be extremely hard to populate our servers...

Not good for steam !! We will have a client for this soon . we got to have .. Alteriw is needed like never before here .. Keep eyes and ears open please rocket .. So will I !!

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2017, 15:46:23 PM »
I get API issues in MW2 and MW3, crashes non stop, Can't rlly play those as well, I'm not rolling my drivers bk to a very old version in order to do so.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming