login

Author Topic: Commander  (Read 2346 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Commander
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 12:47:08 PM »
commanders should NOT be fighting, either support you team by hiding and doing your job or join a squad and work as a team that way. No one can command and fight its impossible and unfair to your team. Xena is right in his comments he knows the system inside out.

+1
Well pointed.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2016, 19:20:23 PM »
commanders should NOT be fighting, either support you team by hiding and doing your job or join a squad and work as a team that way. No one can command and fight its impossible and unfair to your team. Xena is right in his comments he knows the system inside out.

+1
Well pointed.
Well if your team have safe base and your team is strong, or otherwise is hunt commander and you die much time, some time members your team fun kill you.
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• Have fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2016, 20:18:52 PM »
I don't play aggresive commander, just put C4 in base that will be probably attacked and i chill there until someone comes, and i'm trying to defend it :)

Btw, someoen check picture i post and answer <3

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 08:27:40 AM »
I don't play aggresive commander, just put C4 in base that will be probably attacked and i chill there until someone comes, and i'm trying to defend it :)

Black byron got 70 points at round end, 2 of them being for teamwork.
The 2 he got was most likely from before he applied for commander.
The 2x bonus is applied after round end, which means it shows 70 points, but in reality receives 140 in total.
This is why a commander can also get a medal at round end (without it being shown), if 2x their points is more than the 3 highest players' points.

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2016, 09:24:38 AM »
we could not change the game like BF4 to BF2 ..In bf4 commander would not present at the game they only assisting such as missile..transport and UAV ( tank and soldier ) and pack of supply  AC 130 .they can terminate also the signal of enemy commander ..but honestly i love to play bf2 because this the original origin of all battlefield series..lets play as a commander. you need to assist your team to won by giving all asset that you have..its fun to have on the game even your a commander.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 10:46:52 AM by lt.rey_santos »
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• Have fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2016, 10:27:10 AM »

Black byron got 70 points at round end, 2 of them being for teamwork.
The 2 he got was most likely from before he applied for commander.
The 2x bonus is applied after round end, which means it shows 70 points, but in reality receives 140 in total.
This is why a commander can also get a medal at round end (without it being shown), if 2x their points is more than the 3 highest players' points.

Aham , so we get it but it's not shown?

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2016, 03:29:52 AM »
Well...as Xenalite and Daze points out-the commanders role is to "help" a team win! Fight when necessary but ALWAYS support the team. I dont play Commander because of the points-only for the pleasure of seeing "my" team win. Some playeres are annoyed of me spotting...but do the bullets "killing" you annoy you less?  ???  And  a few tip-always put the "UAV" OVER your team-not infront or above"enemy" flag (if not requested by squad leaders)!  The mini-map is there for a reason.... I rather see see whats happening close to me then 200m infront of me...   use art to defend flag or to break defence... Remember-if you see theme first,you hold the upper hand... Scan to see the opponet movement... And dont give youre squad-leaders to too many orders-they have enough trying to stay alive  ;D

• Activity: 10%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2016, 14:16:17 PM »
Some playeres are annoyed of me spotting...
Spotting is OK and has to be done but excessive spotting is useless and counterproductive. I use sound a lot to guide me and if there is a constant rumble saying enemy spotted the in game sounds turn useless.

I miss the fatal car dropping over the campers. Any chance to have it back?

• Have fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2016, 15:13:02 PM »
+1 MeBenDazol

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2016, 19:47:17 PM »
Well...as Xenalite and Daze points out-the commanders role is to "help" a team win! Fight when necessary but ALWAYS support the team. I dont play Commander because of the points-only for the pleasure of seeing "my" team win. Some playeres are annoyed of me spotting...but do the bullets "killing" you annoy you less?  ???  And  a few tip-always put the "UAV" OVER your team-not infront or above"enemy" flag (if not requested by squad leaders)!  The mini-map is there for a reason.... I rather see see whats happening close to me then 200m infront of me...   use art to defend flag or to break defence... Remember-if you see theme first,you hold the upper hand... Scan to see the opponet movement... And dont give youre squad-leaders to too many orders-they have enough trying to stay alive  ;D

well said +1^^^

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming