login

Author Topic: [10th birthday] Little love message for the people here  (Read 1043 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
[10th birthday] Little love message for the people here
« on: November 13, 2016, 03:33:35 AM »
Hello you cute people !

I didn't check on you in forever, I hope the community is doing great. In a few weeks it will be exactly 10 years since I have been promoted to the member. Hardly anyone from that era is left here, but I truly hope the community is still around the same values of family and good comradery.

Back then I was a 15 year old highschool student, one had to be 18 to become NRNS and there was no application procedure.  I was just having so much fun sticking around this awesome community. Shortly after my birthday I got the news that they would make an exception. I was beyond happy and the next few years have been awesome on so many level.

I had no friend at school, I made some here, they taught me how to speak english from the ground up, they were nice enough to let me train my coding skills on the website, creating a Design Team for me, I learned so much from hanging around here. Now I am 25, doing my PhD in mathematics in Canada, speaking english all day.

I witnessed fellowed members have intense moments of joy, some people having children, and we all shared the happiness, I witnessed some tragedies, and saw friends pass away, and we all shared the burden, this was truly a family for everyone.

I met so many good people I stayed in touch with, some of those people I visited and became real life friends, some of their family treated me like their son from the first time I met them, I have so many great stories around this community I could go on all day. I had a reputation of writing essays every time I made a post so I will try to keep it short this time.

Probably barely no one remembers me here, but even if I don't know you, you're part of my family, the only important meaning of this message is to share some love and tell you to keep the good spirit <3

P.S. Now that I think about it, it might be my 9th birthday and not 10th, I think I became a member at 15 and turned 16 around the same time, oops.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 03:41:49 AM by [NRNS]ABYSS »

• Kill me first. Talk is after it.
  • We spawn at your shadow....
    • View Profile
Re: [10th birthday] Little love message for the people here
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 06:35:44 AM »
I know you :)  , but sorry not many .
10......9 years, it is very great thing.
In this world, over 5 years means "GREAT". 10 years means "Foever"

For example,
 Nintendo,Sony,NRNS,etc.....This is not a kidding(Because NRNS provides a cool time in game world).

And more, of course our NRNS GAME don't need special machine like "Playstation"
All good players who respect our rules can receive good place to play :)

PhD in mathematics 

:D :D :D :D :D

How cool you are !!  Not in engineering, but in mathematics !! (I must apologyze if there is a person who majors in engineering here)
I have repaired helicopter long time , but it needs more billion years to take PhD in engineering  ???
I have never imagine that there is a cool member here lol
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:53:42 AM by [NRNS]sasaken »

The spawn point is invisible ....

• Date Tagged: Apr 2007
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 22:14:58 PM »
abyss the french boy, i remember you, you teached me how to fly with helicopter upside down in bf2, and tested with me many mods ive scripted for the nrns cod4 server. cheers Pipke
"We do have rules, however, we can bypass those at any time if that means we can have something meaningful out of it."
Please do not PM me with unban/support questions, i will ignore them. You will get for sure faster responses when you post it in the right forum board.  Thank you.

• Activity: 20%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 01:28:41 AM »
Not so many french speakers left here. I think I'm the last active one. Join us on TS.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 05:22:44 AM »
Happy Anniversary ;) ;)
Welcome back mate

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 10:46:41 AM »
Hello.
I do not know and I do not know (named after the game) now 9.10 years only if you played on server WYD, what I actually wanted to write is that I personally appreciate your kind of people who do not look where they gone and respect their peers regardless of nationality, religion .. I think you're a guy with big ambitions and success in his professional career and personal life.
Good luck.

• I'm not arguing,I'm just explaining why I'm right.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2016, 23:15:26 PM »
Good to see you Thomas

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 00:17:21 AM »
welcome back Tom , sympa de venir faire un coucou apres tout ce temps lol

• You can only miss me once, then it's game over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2016, 00:53:13 AM »
Nice story bro, the fact that the community helped you to become a better person is like a motivational story for someone else out there who has no friends and wants to have good time with people around the world.
Good luck with your studies bro, keep grinding, everything will pay of at some point.
I wish I had a mentality back in the day to use every single hour during the day to do something different. I used to literally kill time by doing nothing important. I could have done so many things. But yeah, now I got some goals set, and no more boring days anymore.  :D

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming