login

Author Topic: bf2 shARQI LOST HELI??  (Read 3693 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: bf2 shARQI LOST HELI??
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2016, 13:44:17 PM »
Consider this:
Helicopter is a good vehicle for when there are many players online. Not good when there are few.
When all flags are cappable, there is always a possibility of 1 team getting both helicopters and raping the other team.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2016, 14:40:03 PM »
well that would work for the tanks and apc then so remove vehicles and have a IO server all city maps.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2016, 15:02:16 PM »
Back to the normal map (tradition), namely not allowed under adverse (and then not going to disappear elichopterul)
--si assume that a team has two helicopters, one of which obtained the opposing basis .... how do you think a fly with him?
--ar still need to keep in mind and our opinion, those who play every day and not create problems in game server, because what we write or say and prove that we care for this server, although we are not members (for some reason).
Thank you.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2016, 15:03:57 PM »
You could always join nrns :)

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2016, 17:24:16 PM »
Thanks for the invitation, but I do not want to get into a clan and then can not fulfill certain obligations, then other issues and the duties of my life to children, wife, dogs (2 no.) Until I make time 2 hours day I play from time to time enter forum.

You could always join nrns :)

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2016, 17:33:26 PM »
np matey :P

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2016, 23:32:46 PM »
Just because players do not like air vehicles does not mean it should be removed if thats the case we can turn off all vehicles in cc and have a infantry only citymaps server :P

I agree.
People might not like it, but helicopters prevent stagnation on those maps. Its up to the rules do define whats acceptable as a pilot, or not.
Since there are no helis, people now are complaining about campers. So, I guess the next step will be the removal of the sniper kit? :P

That would be nice

I disagree.
It would make the server boring and a camping heaven.

Consider this:
Helicopter is a good vehicle for when there are many players online. Not good when there are few.
When all flags are cappable, there is always a possibility of 1 team getting both helicopters and raping the other team.

Good point.

But then again, I myself, don't agree with the mod of having no safebases anymore.
I just doesn't feel right on some maps. Like the new Karkand. Now, USMC team can play with one hand and force MEC to channel themselves in the Gatehouse and all they need to do, is pressure them. This way, the USMC will eventually come to victory.

• You can only miss me once, then it's game over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2016, 08:46:26 AM »
Bring the bigger flag points back and don't bring back the helicopter, when that thing starts raping the tv station it gets boring so fast...
More points for flag capture mean more people actually trying to capture it...

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2016, 12:28:49 PM »
Bring the bigger flag points back and don't bring back the helicopter, when that thing starts raping the tv station it gets boring so fast...
More points for flag capture mean more people actually trying to capture it...

That's why a rule would work to prevent the spawnrape/baserape.

I fully agree on the flag points though.

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2016, 09:41:57 AM »
the bad thing here in this server is they wipe out the heli,it so boring without this stuff..if you play COD 1 ,there's a lady pilot who totally wipe out the infantry.she help a lot to manifest this area ( strategic point ) and she said "' hey boys do you miss me..i'm out for a while for refeuling".

Thanks hope my testimony have sense to vote and convince admin to bring back heli..for me ban those heli pilot who didn't listen you..after you warned..

P.S : reply me if you back the heli after you remove the heli..
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 09:46:33 AM by lt.rey_santos »
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming