login

Author Topic: bf2 shARQI LOST HELI??  (Read 3639 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
bf2 shARQI LOST HELI??
« on: October 26, 2016, 08:25:17 AM »
my SUGGESTION  to admin is please bring back the heli @ sharqi peninsula ..heli can help also to the games and its fun to have that stuff..
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• View Profile
Re: bf2 shARQI LOST HELI??
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 14:06:54 PM »
fun for who??? the 4 players in the server getting all the kills by using the black chopper??? or the 60 players getting killed over and over again by it???

simple question

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 16:11:36 PM »
Say what you wrote.
Please enter play on this map helicopter.
Thanks in advance.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 17:33:13 PM »
Please return the helicopter. if the helicopter does not kill 60, so the snipers killed ... because of the recent changes on the server, I started to play more sniper. because with a permutation of the flags to get more dis balance on the map. some flags shelled four sides snipers. I do not want to be someone that the target is constantly .... sorry my english :)

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 18:11:18 PM »
This is a tricky subject...

On one had, MI-28 is a pain in the a$$, way too overpowered for an infantry server.
I really hate that chopper.

On the other hand, no choppers bring stagnation to the field of battle, and it allows for more camping.

Due to the recent changes on the sraw/eryx missile speed; and if they one shot every chopper , ONLY IF THEY ONE SHOT;  my verdict is: Yes, bring back the choppers.
If the rocket launchers keep needing 2 shots to destroy the choppers, then don't bring them back.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 00:41:20 AM »
thanks for the friend who agreed with me and support..may be you have a  point DR.Evil and other player intention is like that.But base on me for what i'm fighting is like this''chopper can fly straight and can respond in a seconds.if you capturing flag alone and you see your enemy at your hud is running a big number come's to you no one can help and  rescue even the fastest hmmvv( huymvee) .except the chopper who's run from edge to edge in a few seconds and can eliminate quickly those teams.
  sorry for my english,but i think i express what i want to say to bring back the choppers @ sharqi peninsula..this things may be you can consider attack helicopter can help a lot,i wish admin not only they saw the bad things of attack helicopter but they can also credit the good way of pilot.
This is a tricky subject...

On one had, MI-28 is a pain in the a$$, way too overpowered for an infantry server.
I really hate that chopper.

On the other hand, no choppers bring stagnation to the field of battle, and it allows for more camping.

Due to the recent changes on the sraw/eryx missile speed; and if they one shot every chopper , ONLY IF THEY ONE SHOT;  my verdict is: Yes, bring back the choppers.
If the rocket launchers keep needing 2 shots to destroy the choppers, then don't bring them back.

thanks

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 01:23:20 AM »
i fully understand why you want it back but does it do more harm than good with the endless players that use it to spawn rape the whole game. which really costs us players having the chopper in the map or not??? that is the real question behind your question. its also why i responded in the way i did.

simple fact is players abused the chopper so it was removed to allow more players to move off there spawn points.. you point out snipers get this.... you spawn you die you can move spawn points and the sniper wont get you however you change spawn point due to the chopper in seconds your still dead from that chopper

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 01:50:57 AM »
yes sir..if players abused by using choppers .you can ban him as soon as possible.and you can add some new rules. choppers could not stay long at television building where the spawn point,,they can kill to much. mostly the MI-28..
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 01:54:38 AM by lt.rey_santos »

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 03:18:29 AM »
i fully understand why you want it back but does it do more harm than good with the endless players that use it to spawn rape the whole game. which really costs us players having the chopper in the map or not??? that is the real question behind your question. its also why i responded in the way i did.

simple fact is players abused the chopper so it was removed to allow more players to move off there spawn points.. you point out snipers get this.... you spawn you die you can move spawn points and the sniper wont get you however you change spawn point due to the chopper in seconds your still dead from that chopper

I agree and disagree; paradox!

The problem on the MI-28 is the explosive gun.
People spawn at the top of the tower , and they are killed by the gun asap.

The solution to change spawns work both ways, whether for campers or choppers.
But this brings another problem; what when the last flag is the TV station? You'll have no chance.

This is easily solved by a rule: ex. "NO spawnrape with choppers on TV station".
That way, abuses would be prevented, and it would had diversity to the game.

To be honest, maps like sharqui peninsula, mashtuur and similar maps are becoming pretty boring because 50% are camping snipers.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2016, 03:31:37 AM »
not  all my friend,,it depend on the pilot,if he wanted to stuck on tv station yes he can for long,but he wanted to be busy and take tour to the other flags yes he can.The problem here is the attitude of the players.who wanted to killed on that tv station..that's so bad and i called him un sportmanship..or coward.i don't want to  used this words,but sometime its so irretated.
  thanks KEK..i wish you help me to convince our admin to bring back choppers.

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 04:53:18 AM »
Im with dr evil on this.

Still loving you...

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2016, 08:43:58 AM »
i would like the heli back, am not sure why it was removed tbh the maps ive modded it was still there? i understand everyone's points, but it's one shot kill with AT again and we can increase the stinger ranges to shoot the heli down as well when it's in the city. The tv missile was downgraded and the cannons on both helis to stop the easy kills, you had to be shooting for ages to kill infantry with both helis.
Just because players do not like air vehicles does not mean it should be removed if thats the case we can turn off all vehicles in cc and have a infantry only citymaps server :P

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2016, 08:59:16 AM »

Just because players do not like air vehicles does not mean it should be removed if thats the case we can turn off all vehicles in cc and have a infantry only citymaps server :P

That would be nice

Still loving you...

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2016, 10:32:56 AM »
in this case..i would be cold for a while until the heli is not back..thanks again to my old friends and see you later..

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2016, 11:54:22 AM »
I tell me and what I do on that map because the more I like to be a pilot, so:
-First should not have allowed helicopter based MEC
- Pilot to be pilot, and make no abuse of lurking and destroying other helicopter moving the TV station
- Spawn so many misunderstand you can call and Defense
P.S. who flew with me can confirm that choose to play clean, correct and even preferring to leave avoid certain phases of me or leave me killed.
A map helicopter had and that I killed  :(
All the best in rest and increase the game  ;)
--------
I hope you understand what I wrote, my English :(

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming