login

Author Topic: CM#1 Server Feedback -  (Read 5693 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
CM#1 Server Feedback -
« on: March 19, 2017, 13:02:37 PM »
Hi gents
Quick question to you all.
How do you like the maps we have been trailing this weekend please? Songhua Stalemate & Great Wall.
We would like to know feedback so we can make a decision to leave them in the maplist or not :)

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
Re: CM#1 Server Feedback -
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 13:46:20 PM »
Songhua Stalemate is not a city map ,

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 14:00:50 PM »
Songhua Stalemate is not a city map ,

it has little village type house things like citymaps :P

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 15:11:15 PM »
Finally! Yes! :D

About damn time Songhua is being added!
I love that map and it would be like a breeze of fresh air.

Also, Great Wall is a no for me. Sniper heaven and gaymore gangbangs.
We already had this on the rotation and it was 100% salt.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 18:39:47 PM »
is there not snipers on all our maps? great wall is no different imo because the sniper is the most powerful kit it will always be most played on any map we run

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 18:43:10 PM »
now that great wall is 16 size game play changed to better if u ask me....snipers don`t have that much time to get to camping places...

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 18:44:57 PM »
is there not snipers on all our maps? great wall is no different imo because the sniper is the most powerful kit it will always be most played on any map we run

Yes there are.

But...
Does the other maps offer 200 small doors? In which doors are the only way to get across the wall and where a single claymore can be a triple kill?
Does other maps offer more than 5 towers that give the perfect position for snipers? With crenelations?

Guess not.

All im saying, is that great wall would be good, but with the claymores and crap, fighting or crossing the map using the walls is a salty thing to do.

*Edit*
Dont think im hating on the snipers, like i said, they dont give me much problems because i know how to deal with them.

The fact that i see campers near the top 5 with almost same points as flag cappers (usual flag cappers, not the hardcore ones), that yes. That crap makes me tilt and have brain cramps.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 19:39:16 PM by [NRNS]-(Fight-Men)-75- »

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 02:51:53 AM »
BIG yes for both of those maps and yes songhua stalemate is city map too (in my opinnion all maps without jets are kinda city maps) it gave for me atleast so much motivation to play longer for change and the city maps server was full too because of those new maps so big TY for adding them :) Btw players who dont like great wall map should just learn to use snipers or deal with them and try to not get spawn camped because then i believe it is not really fun :(

Then that when game in great wall map ends alot of faster now is in my opinnion pointless because it doesnt depend on game lenght do you camp flags/spawn with sniper or not :D Camping with sniper will always be problem in every map and it is even worse in maps what those players have been playing longer like peninsula and mashuur city
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:06:16 AM by heh351 »

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 09:08:35 AM »
I really like this map Songhua
  Great Wall we can nesvida
has a better map to insert in her place
Perhaps urban decay is just my little proposition
in any case, good is any change
Not only are four of the same folder  :) :) :) :)

• Activity: 20%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 11:51:58 AM »
Approved, speaking for me and my sons who played a lot this week-end.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2017, 14:10:45 PM »
BIG yes for both of those maps and yes songhua stalemate is city map too (in my opinnion all maps without jets are kinda city maps) it gave for me atleast so much motivation to play longer for change and the city maps server was full too because of those new maps so big TY for adding them :) Btw players who dont like great wall map should just learn to use snipers or deal with them and try to not get spawn camped because then i believe it is not really fun :(

Then that when game in great wall map ends alot of faster now is in my opinnion pointless because it doesnt depend on game lenght do you camp flags/spawn with sniper or not :D Camping with sniper will always be problem in every map and it is even worse in maps what those players have been playing longer like peninsula and mashuur city

Once you start to get spawn camped and gangbanged by claymores whenever you try to climb or cross the wall, your speech will be diferent.
I already heard some people say that Great Wall is great, but after a few minutes of what I described above, the great map was "I hate this map" .

I dont agree on the Sharqui and Mashtuur City, you have plenty of room to flank and access better positions for dealing with the snipers.
On great wall, once they get up in the towers... Its a tent for them.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2017, 18:18:23 PM »
I really like this map Songhua
  Great Wall we can nesvida
has a better map to insert in her place
Perhaps urban decay is just my little proposition
in any case, good is any change
Not only are four of the same folder  :) :) :) :)
...urban decoy is a custom map...

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2017, 19:08:57 PM »

Once you start to get spawn camped and gangbanged by claymores whenever you try to climb or cross the wall, your speech will be diferent.
I already heard some people say that Great Wall is great, but after a few minutes of what I described above, the great map was "I hate this map" .

I dont agree on the Sharqui and Mashtuur City, you have plenty of room to flank and access better positions for dealing with the snipers.
On great wall, once they get up in the towers... Its a tent for them.

Nothing is easier than shoot a sniper from the small tower (head between 2 tiles) but in maps like mashuur and peninsula you dont know where the snipers are because there is so many roofs and spots to camp

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2017, 19:31:15 PM »
Nothing is easier than shoot a sniper from the small tower (head between 2 tiles) but in maps like mashuur and peninsula you dont know where the snipers are because there is so many roofs and spots to camp

Then, you havent met a good sniper yet.

Trust me, i know of what im speaking about.

And snipers are no problem for me, im just speaking in order to everyone gets equal and fun.
And the experience on that map gets ruined by the claymores keeping the map rotations at bay.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2017, 21:03:50 PM »

Then, you havent met a good sniper yet.

Trust me, i know of what im speaking about.

And snipers are no problem for me, im just speaking in order to everyone gets equal and fun.
And the experience on that map gets ruined by the claymores keeping the map rotations at bay.

I was number one at rankings until i got banned and most likely best sniper aswell or atleast one of top 3 so maybe i know what im talking about :D but idk is there actually reason to argue with you who plays like once in week?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 21:13:45 PM by heh351 »

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming