login

Author Topic: Just Started and Lonely  (Read 2313 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Just Started and Lonely
« on: April 24, 2016, 18:09:46 PM »
Hello,
I just joined the forum because I'm enjoying the Wurm Server Raven's Rest and thought I would drop a hello.  I was also hoping to find out if anyone else would be joining and wanted to make sure that plan is for the server to stay around.
Thanks,
Bullrog

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
Re: Just Started and Lonely
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 18:13:15 PM »
Welcome to the forums

wurm server will be staying around . there was another player on there but I guess you just loged  off   lol

DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 20:05:31 PM »
Yes we do have a few other established players , they are on and off. There is a a few NRNS members that play, we have been having some technical difficulties with some of our fps game servers so we havent been real actively playing wurm do to that but we will all be back on soon. The server will remain running for a long time, If you know any other players who are looking for a home we welcome all to come play. We will pay 1 silver per 20 tiles of 2 tie wide level flat highway built and 1s per guard tower built . just pm me here and I will come look at your work and get you paid. I will also do a 3s referral for recruiting active players.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 22:38:26 PM »
A couple of questions:
Where do you want the highway? 
Does it need to paved, gravel or packed?
Where do the towers go?
Please understand that I have no idea where I'm currently located. I pulled the map off the forum post and I think I'm on the lake dead center but since I died and was teleported, I'm clueless.
I'm pretty tenacious about leveling and digging and I know I'll be needing the silver to cover my deed and guard so you may end up with a lot of roads.
Bullrog.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 22:45:19 PM »
Hello welcome

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 00:21:06 AM »
Highways are just needed to connect the server , so no certain place figure where you are on the map then pick a spot to connect too. roads can be paved in the material of you liking , towers should be placed along the highway as to help travels defend themself and stay alive . hope this answers your questions. If you have more feel free to ask.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 00:24:45 AM »
Bullrog join us on teamspeak 3.

details of how can be found at http://nrns-games.com/index.php?page=guide_teamspeak

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 04:17:32 AM »
Okay, finally figured out where I am on the map.  Was way off of where I thought I was.  Anyways, was wondering what does a level highway mean?  Can there be some minor grade?  I'm in a very hilly area and soon as I start getting level I hit rock.  If I went the height of the rock, some areas of the highway would be massively higher than their surrounding area.  I'm thinking 5 grade or something like that?  It will still require some serious buildup of areas but I'm okay with that.  The other option would be to build along the shoreline but I feel like those are areas where people will want to settle the most and having a highway between them and the shore wouldn't be very scenic.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 13:20:33 PM »
i mean decent looking and passable walking without having to climb. try not to have one corner a 20 grade and the other a 8 grade , hope that makes sense

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 03:51:50 AM »
Oops, wrong thread

• mine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 19:32:43 PM »
I want to play wurm, i have to wait for my new computer... but once its done i will join you bullrog.
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming