Author Topic: Bf2 servers discussion  (Read 891 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Bf2 servers discussion
« on: April 21, 2017, 12:00:54 PM »
Hello alot of people are complaining about the hackers and other stuff so i decided to make this topic for some sort of discussiong what is going on so feel free to post your own opinnion in comments

- Yes there is hackers but in my opinnion there is not alot of them and they always get banned at somepoint (mostly instantly)

- Spawnkilling will be always problem (in every game like this) changing flag locations or spawns will most likely not help because there will be just new ways to spawnkill so just
spawn on different location or play better (dont let the enemy team get into that position to spawncamp you because if server is populated you HAVE to spawnkill sometimes to get the flag otherwise you will not get it specially with low amount of people

How you get into point that you are getting spawnkilled: You dont move from your flag or spawn to get other flags so you get pushed into small area where you spawn again and again
so enemies who are near your spawn/flag will keep you in that area where you will always be spawning and easy target

- Snipers kill with one shot and that is why most of people like bf2 servers because the gun damage is actually realistic and most of guns and kits are actually worth to use if you know how to play on them but in my opinnion assault kit is kinda useless

- Maps are actually really good and there is just those 2 servers avaible what i personally want: server with all maps and server with citymaps only but sadly there is no playerbase in all maps server like there used to be years ago same kind of server but just with different name: NRNS air aces or something like that but the server was almost full most of the times and it was really fun to play there

I have been complaining too alot about players who camp and spawnkill but there is always ways to counter them and outplay

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 12:03:03 PM by heh351 »

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
Re: Bf2 servers discussion
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 14:42:33 PM »
sometimes i called it coincidence  (i mean Spawn killing.).not at all time this server are strict regarding that matters what your are complaining. its a NRNS rules if you kill your opponent by spawn camper. make a report if you have evidence or proof like videos . its a big deal for admin to see your report have basis .

i love my new photo.its limited edition.Have a copy  until the last supply end.__________________>>>
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 07:36:26 AM by lt.rey_santos »
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 23:30:35 PM »
I like large maps.
my old fingers can't do the frantic city map ,tight quarters combat .
if they get tired ,I go snipe. lol

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 00:00:45 AM »
Point 1: Agree, I haven't found many in my watch. (1 this week)

Point 2:  What do you do when your team is useless because A: the enemy is better. B: your team is full of camping n00bs. C: previous options with your team members not caring about flag capture?
What when its the last spawn point and the enemy doesn't even go for the flag? They are purposely spawnkilling. Do you stop spawning to counter them, since its the last flag and you go nowhere else to go?
As you say, the problem will not disapear, and its up to the players whether to decide whats right or wrong in terms of rape. Problem here is that the majority don't even care about this.

Point 3: No its not. If it was realistic you'd have to zero the scopes mid fight, having the wind speed and air humidity in mind. Also, you would have the coriolis effect on the shot. Plus, if its realism, then the M95 would need to pierce the APC. (yes this is an exagerated example).
Snipers one shot will bring us again to the spawn camping problem, with the one shoting, we are actually promoting camping.
"Oh look, a free kill"
BAM
"you have been killed by xxxpu$$ay$layer69xxx"

Point 4: I agree on that, I would love to see a server with all maps from rotation with just cars and armour for transportation (no helis or jets).

Yes, its easy to deal with the average camper. But its not even funny when you deal with one, then theres another one you have to deal with and another one after that (domino effect). Add this to your team being in the same state of camping and you're good to go with a salty game because no one ever groups and captures objectives.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 10:05:58 AM »
Point 1: Agree, I haven't found many in my watch. (1 this week)

Point 2:  What do you do when your team is useless because A: the enemy is better. B: your team is full of camping n00bs. C: previous options with your team members not caring about flag capture?
What when its the last spawn point and the enemy doesn't even go for the flag? They are purposely spawnkilling. Do you stop spawning to counter them, since its the last flag and you go nowhere else to go?
As you say, the problem will not disapear, and its up to the players whether to decide whats right or wrong in terms of rape. Problem here is that the majority don't even care about this.

Point 3: No its not. If it was realistic you'd have to zero the scopes mid fight, having the wind speed and air humidity in mind. Also, you would have the coriolis effect on the shot. Plus, if its realism, then the M95 would need to pierce the APC. (yes this is an exagerated example).
Snipers one shot will bring us again to the spawn camping problem, with the one shoting, we are actually promoting camping.
"Oh look, a free kill"
BAM
"you have been killed by xxxpu$$ay$layer69xxx"

Point 4: I agree on that, I would love to see a server with all maps from rotation with just cars and armour for transportation (no helis or jets).

Yes, its easy to deal with the average camper. But its not even funny when you deal with one, then theres another one you have to deal with and another one after that (domino effect). Add this to your team being in the same state of camping and you're good to go with a salty game because no one ever groups and captures objectives.

Yes that is daily problem when your team refuses to actually play the game and you feel like you are playing alone but then i just try to have fun alone  (most of time) and i dont know about you but when my team is full of players who literally do nothing im just gonna forget getting flags alone and just go for kills and try to have some fun by myself

I didnt say that the game is realistic now but atleast the gun damage is more realistic than in bf2 servers without mods

Camping and spawnrape will always be the problem as i already said and it is part of the game that people go to roofs and snipe what will make people mad like me but it is just part of the game and we have to deal with it if someone wants to play like that

Yesterday when i was going for hotel flag in sharqi peninsula map i killed sasaken 2 times in a row from spawn because i was running for flag all that time but he just spawned front of me and it was hilarious and i felt bad for killing  people  like that

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 10:08:56 AM »
I like large maps.
my old fingers can't do the frantic city map ,tight quarters combat .
if they get tired ,I go snipe. lol

Yea i understand mate :D sometimes it is better to play without so agressive style because even fingers will get tired

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming