Author Topic: why do you  (Read 1795 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
why do you
« on: April 28, 2017, 13:57:21 PM »
why do you personally like the nrns city maps server???? please be honest, is it for the fun it gives, the weapons, map rotation or something i have not mentioned, maybe its a combo of reasons. please let me know.

please do not comment to anyone elses reply as that will take it off topic this thread is why you like nrns city maps.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
Re: why do you
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 14:00:20 PM »
Why do you typing only half subjects? :D

mostly for fun on TS (yea i know i wasnt there for a long time), and a possibility of teamwork in squad :)

• Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 14:28:23 PM »
Simply because its modded. Guns are awesome and also modded maps!

• Activity: 10%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 14:45:35 PM »
Mods are a big +. I miss the air-aces the way it was some time ago.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 15:05:01 PM »
100% the modded weapons for me that's the reason i joined nrns and that's why am staying

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 15:31:22 PM »
100% the modded weapons for me that's the reason i joined nrns and that's why am staying
...and it would be even better if the other guns where balanced,modded,close that i could confront L85...i miss my G36C...

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 15:37:09 PM »
...and it would be even better if the other guns where balanced,modded,close that i could confront L85...i miss my G36C...

+1

Still loving you...

• View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 16:49:07 PM »
Well i haven't played for some time but .. i personally find it more fun to play .. rotation is good for play. although there's that one map u don't like but whatever .. its all in the fun for me and not to mention the mods, gotta give a word on that

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 16:50:50 PM »
Only what we like?

For me:
+ Hitbox mod
+ Death timer
+ Some spawpoints

What I don't like:
- weapons unbalanced (like snipers and burst medic guns)
- kits unbalanced, like the AT now

My two cents.

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 17:14:38 PM »
i'm not a good liar, the Main reason is NRNS.
 the guys we play with.
 the fun we have talking to each other, All that makes me Feel  happy and satisfied  about any server i Play in, That comes first.'' Let's Take killer for an example'' He always Say and i Quote '' I love playing in NRNS Servers for the fun i have talking with you guys'' Noticing that Killer's Ping is over 200 !

and there are some minor reasons for example rules/and maps/and modded weapons....etc

To the new guys : NRNS Isn't Only about playing games, We're an online family,Don't forget that. !

-----And Sorry for being absent from gaming and forum, I'm a month away from BAC( high school finals) so i'm trying to study as hard as i can to choose a good specialty in college----
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 17:18:32 PM by [NRNS]Reaper »
   Thank You Loco For Your Help. :D

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2017, 22:27:25 PM »
Hi Dr, im a member since long time now  sometime not agree wthih change but i AM NRNS and stay NRNS 
I do my best for NRNS  , il not here for just modded serveur but FOR NRNS servers

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2017, 22:40:44 PM »
I started playing because of the weapons and different flag / spawn positions. I knew from past experience that the main game was crap and weapons were too bad to hit anything with. This is why official servers are a grenade spam fest.

I know why Dr Evil is making this post to gauge what needs to be done to keep players. NRNS's fixation of always going back to "the golden past" will be its end in my opinion. When I joined it was mainly medics and snipers running around like headless chickens pretending to get flags. Today I join the server, it's medics and snipers running around like headless chickens pretending to teamwork. I used to like it, now I could barely play a single round before getting bored of this mode of play.

I tried my best to change this status, heck it was the only reason I joined as a sysadmin. I tried everything from new weapon / armor mods, vehicle mods, new maps / spawn points, new game mechanics. Everything was shot down and put back to 10 years ago, and now we don't even play modded maps any more. Along the way, we got hit by a series of unfortunate events, like DDoS and Battlelog putting up 8-12 of its servers and taking our players. I think we conflated a lot of these events with losing players to some things we tried.

There have been a lot of people and members complaining about imbalance in weapons for over 2 years, but thanks to everyone having a stick up their ass about their favourite weapon, nobody wants to budge on their favourite thing.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2017, 23:49:01 PM »
There have been a lot of people and members complaining about imbalance in weapons for over 2 years, but thanks to everyone having a stick up their ass about their favourite weapon, nobody wants to budge on their favourite thing.

You can say, I would be one of those people when I started playing again (dont u touch l8 D:<) , but that changed as I want a fun and balanced game.

Now the "teamwork" I see is only a shadow of what teamwork really is.
I should had taken prints of some maps.  10/12/8 snipers on teams with 20/26/14 players respectively. All this in the sake of "teamwork" most commonly known as "yolowork" .

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2017, 23:54:37 PM »
I was hoping to leave out the ifs and maybe`s as i was just just after the things you like as this is what will steer the direction we go. we all could say ifs and buts but it just dont help us in anyway.

this thread is about the bf2 city maps only. nothing else. i will be posting next month regarding some of the other things mentioned above but i have to do things step by step as im sure you can all understand.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2017, 10:54:57 AM »
I started playing because of the weapons and different flag / spawn positions. I knew from past experience that the main game was crap and weapons were too bad to hit anything with. This is why official servers are a grenade spam fest.

I know why Dr Evil is making this post to gauge what needs to be done to keep players. NRNS's fixation of always going back to "the golden past" will be its end in my opinion. When I joined it was mainly medics and snipers running around like headless chickens pretending to get flags. Today I join the server, it's medics and snipers running around like headless chickens pretending to teamwork. I used to like it, now I could barely play a single round before getting bored of this mode of play.

I tried my best to change this status, heck it was the only reason I joined as a sysadmin. I tried everything from new weapon / armor mods, vehicle mods, new maps / spawn points, new game mechanics. Everything was shot down and put back to 10 years ago, and now we don't even play modded maps any more. Along the way, we got hit by a series of unfortunate events, like DDoS and Battlelog putting up 8-12 of its servers and taking our players. I think we conflated a lot of these events with losing players to some things we tried.

modded maps and weapons are fine X but things went too far imo small changes is better not everything all at once, i give up because you cant please everyone and no matter what anyone does ppl bitch and moan for everything they should quit bf2 for good and go play something else, even now with the fresh build members already cry about it

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming