Author Topic: BF2 PING  (Read 4308 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
Re: BF2 PING
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 19:05:06 PM »
Meben:
That's normal, avira or Avast are both good.

YoungG:
Try to install some AV, a lightweight one (avira is my choice), as windows default AV might be conflicting with something. But this is a very unusual thing.

I would bet on something draining wifi, or a background program... Try to open the resource manager, and watch the network graph to see what's going on.

• View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2017, 19:48:09 PM »
ok ill look into avira ... i've already looked at my Manager .. nothing seems to be wrong with the consumption by another prgram

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 19:56:01 PM »
So if you don't see anything, I guess that installing avira won't change, but you can try

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 21:30:39 PM »
currently running on 10 Pro
;D

Confirm that you actually have a ping issue and not some sort of hardware lag issue:
  • Do a tracert to the server (open a command prompt window->tracert eu.server.nrns-games.com). Look for where the response spikes.
  • Run pings against local servers and stable servers around the world (google's usually a good choice) to see if they show the same ping issues.
  • Do all the above on a different device on your network to see if it's your network or computer.
  • Let us know what you see.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2017, 23:26:20 PM »
115 or so from US.

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2017, 00:27:37 AM »
i have 345 ping ..but i felt nothing its normal, except 451  and the rest .....depend  of what continents you are ...

i love my new photos..its limited edition grab a copy now_________________>>>>
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2017, 08:45:46 AM »
and i have 60 ping and still have lags, that's why i stopped playing ;)

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2017, 09:13:13 AM »
depend on what country you are ....if i'm playing you see me that i have 3++ ping it  does not mean i'm lag...you know why you are lag..because you been played at Europe server..here's another point if you totally  have a problem.Your  anti virus were  need to check the silent gaming on .this was totally check..

i love my new photo..this is limited edition have a copy until the last supplied.._________ 8) 8)
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2017, 12:28:32 PM »
currently running on 10 Pro
;D

Confirm that you actually have a ping issue and not some sort of hardware lag issue:
  • Do a tracert to the server (open a command prompt window->tracert eu.server.nrns-games.com). Look for where the response spikes.
  • Run pings against local servers and stable servers around the world (google's usually a good choice) to see if they show the same ping issues.
  • Do all the above on a different device on your network to see if it's your network or computer.
  • Let us know what you see.

This is a trace from EU...   
http://nrns-games.com/gallery/29855_22_04_17_12_25_58.png ... This is my previous PC
http://nrns-games.com/gallery/29855_22_04_17_12_27_21.png .... This is the new one

I tried google also .. almost similar on both Machines
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 12:33:09 PM by [NRNS]YounGDope »

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2017, 12:37:59 PM »
Did you do those tracert's around the same time?

The ping on your new computer looks quite a bit more stable but it's hard to say with just a tracert. If the ping on your new computer is stable then you've ruled out a network issue (means the issue is inside your computer and probably not ping related). Try a continuous ping (ie: 'ping someserver.somedomain -t -l 1') preferably on a different computer and check it when you notice a 'ping spike' in-game. If the ping cmd spiked as well it's likely network related.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2017, 12:38:57 PM »
Yea both were done at least 1 minute apart  ... These the only 2 available to use .. I think its my network, because ever since i changed my router and had an upgrade, this wasn't an issue .. But the sad part is, my previous network was a rip off service.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 12:41:11 PM by [NRNS]YounGDope »

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2017, 12:43:19 PM »
This may be related: Windows 10 causing high ping solved

EDIT: And this: Fix: High Latency/Ping in Games After Windows 10 Upgrade

If it's an issue with your router it should show up on the other machine. If the other machine doesn't show the same ping issues you can focus on the computer. If both computers show the same issues you should call your ISP and see if they can help troubleshoot the issue.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 12:47:24 PM by [NRNS]SirGuySW »

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2017, 16:20:03 PM »
Try to disable Windows 10 auto tuning.

Open cmd.exe as admin and type "netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled".

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2017, 18:23:48 PM »

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming