Author Topic: CM#1 Server Feedback -  (Read 5734 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: CM#1 Server Feedback -
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2017, 10:00:34 AM »
It's useless. It was enabled for a while and I never saw anyone kicked but the chat was polluted by some idiots that spent their game pushing the vote button.

Im just tired of useless commanders, that's all.

+1

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2017, 12:58:36 PM »
Fightmen mayby u should take a look server name next time when u join the game :D It have been a while EU MODDED SERVERS not city maps :)

I know the name is different :P

I'm just soo used to call it "City Maps" that I do it without thinking.

i would like to see a couple of more maps added but fear if we do the usual people will complain as always about getting owned and bombed or killed by a heli..........

+1

But easy fix on that!

Since we already have an "All Maps Server" with all the vehicles; just add everymap on the rotation and take away the jets and helis, and add a whole lot of buggys/favs.

That should be awesome to play with!

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2017, 14:29:32 PM »

But easy fix on that!

Since we already have an "All Maps Server" with all the vehicles; just add everymap on the rotation and take away the jets and helis, and add a whole lot of buggys/favs.

That should be awesome to play with!

Dont work just like that. and we also have one server with every map on so....

Still loving you...

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2017, 20:22:44 PM »

I know its not that simple, and i know we have anther server with vehicles.

But it has every vehicle, jets and choppahs.

I think removing choppahs and jets and adding buggys would make it infantry viable.

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2017, 15:53:58 PM »

I know its not that simple, and i know we have anther server with vehicles.

But it has every vehicle, jets and choppahs.

I think removing choppahs and jets and adding buggys would make it infantry viable.

Good ideas and there is never enough players in the server with all maps

• Activity: 10%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2017, 20:08:04 PM »
Yesterday I tried to populate the all maps server. After 5 minutes flying around alone 1 guy entered then another one and after 10 minutes we were around 10 players. I had to go so I don't know what happened later.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2017, 20:13:33 PM »
Yesterday I tried to populate the all maps server. After 5 minutes flying around alone 1 guy entered then another one and after 10 minutes we were around 10 players. I had to go so I don't know what happened later.

I guess that was a good time to be on, when I do that, no one comes.

Maybe I'm rubbish :D

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2017, 15:28:09 PM »

this server needs rebuilding Xena has too many scripts and mods running its unplayable in my opinion that's probably why no one else is on too

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2017, 18:52:11 PM »

this server needs rebuilding Xena has too many scripts and mods running its unplayable in my opinion that's probably why no one else is on too

What do you think is wrong?

For me:
Rifle power decreased ((ak, l8, g36e) you can reduce the l8, but don't touch the ak or the g36 when they were perfect).
Anti tanks even more armoured (when they are naturally armoured and have a 50bullet gun) , but still getting one shoted by snipers.
Snipers still one shot (yesterday great Wall map, 14 players on each side: 9 fooking snipers on each side).
Some spawnpoins are retarded.
Some flags need a change of place.

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2017, 11:25:05 AM »

I dont know much about hackers or hacking in videogames but is there really that many hackers? I have been playing almost daily since when i came from military in real life before last christmas and im feeling like i see only one guy max in week with some sort of aimbot. If that is true i will feel bad because i must have been fighting against hackers then alot

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2017, 11:31:49 AM »

What do you think is wrong?

For me:
Rifle power decreased ((ak, l8, g36e) you can reduce the l8, but don't touch the ak or the g36 when they were perfect).
Anti tanks even more armoured (when they are naturally armoured and have a 50bullet gun) , but still getting one shoted by snipers.
Snipers still one shot (yesterday great Wall map, 14 players on each side: 9 fooking snipers on each side).
Some spawnpoins are retarded.
Some flags need a change of place.

We are playing at nrns servers and most of people who play are sniping just because snipers do actually realistic damage in nrns servers and it has always been like that. When we talk about battlelog bf2 servers you cant kill a guy with headshot sometimes and it is so annoying but still doesnt stop people from camping and spawnrape there so nerfing snipers will only lose players from nrns servers and it will not even stop the problem what will always be there.You have multiple ways to deal with snipers who camp like just go in tank or use sniper kit by yourself too until you have took off those kids from the roofs or where they are camping. Changing spawn or flag locations wont help because people will always learn new ways to spawnkill you just have to spawn on different location
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 11:35:29 AM by heh351 »

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2017, 11:54:40 AM »
Question: before full serveur , admins need kick idle players
Now : empty ,.
Do you known the reasons ?   
Dont tell : vacations,  exams, or other excuses

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2017, 12:17:34 PM »
when the server is full it will auto kick players that are idle for more than 20mins so admins don't need to kick for idle it does it for them

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2017, 17:25:42 PM »
That doesn't change the fact that half of your and the enemy  team is camping.
Getting into a tank won't help you because we have more people playing AT.
It's just annoying when your team is just useless because they care more about their own K/D, than getting flags which will lead to victory.

My point being?
Every kit has suffered changes along time, whether power output, accuracy, armour, and so on. Sniper kit was changed only in claymores. My guess, depower the snipers, and make the pistols more powerful.

It's nice to deal with them and all, but when you  want to cap flags and you have almost no one to back you up, it's frustrating to do so.

• Activity: 10%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2017, 01:18:06 AM »
Tonight 04-27-17 I as MEC on Sharqui Peninsula and stole the US chopper twice but it was extremely instable and almost uncontrollable due to unexpected heavy lateral swing. The MEC chopper was flying OK.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming