Author Topic: NRNS SERVERS ON HOMEPAGE  (Read 4154 times)

• Date Tagged: Apr 2007
  • Activity: 0%
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • View Profile
Re: NRNS SERVERS ON HOMEPAGE
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2017, 23:14:19 PM »
the seconds that it queries info is just numbers and bits from other (site/server)content, yeah that takes time, i cannot reduce that.
"We do have rules, however, we can bypass those at any time if that means we can have something meaningful out of it."
Please do not PM me with unban/support questions, i will ignore them. You will get for sure faster responses when you post it in the right forum board.  Thank you.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2017, 02:43:18 AM »
Well that's what I was getting at in my above post. If you make and complete the queries before the user requests the data you can serve that data to them instantly when requested. User doesn't have to wait for the initial data. The total number of queries made will be less as long as there's at least (on average) 1 user on the page at the time of each query. Everyone wins unless no one visits the page, if so the script can be paused during off-peak hours, etc. Makes the site seem snappy, no duplicated queries.  :-X
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• Activity: 10%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2017, 10:53:08 AM »
I think the best approach would be to run the script every minute and generate a static page that would be served to the visitors.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2017, 12:15:36 PM »
I noticed the Rust, Wurm and Minecraft server status is not shown correctly for a couple of days now. It looks like this for me:

Is it the same for you too?

• Date Tagged: Apr 2007
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2017, 12:54:46 PM »
I noticed the Rust, Wurm and Minecraft server status is not shown correctly for a couple of days now. It looks like this for me:

Is it the same for you too?

fixed, minecraft server needs restart, when that is done all should look ok.
"We do have rules, however, we can bypass those at any time if that means we can have something meaningful out of it."
Please do not PM me with unban/support questions, i will ignore them. You will get for sure faster responses when you post it in the right forum board.  Thank you.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2017, 14:32:26 PM »
fixed, minecraft server needs restart, when that is done all should look ok.
Thank you!

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming