Author Topic: List of good software.  (Read 2515 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
Re: List of good software.
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 15:49:11 PM »
Depends on the AV software, and im sugesting this based on my testing. And ir the av is using 5-10% of CPU, then you need to choose a better one...
Current PCs come bundled with 4gb or more of RAM, so antivirus its not going to hit performance.

OBS has HW acceleration too ;)

Well, i wont sugest piracy on a public forum :P

Hope everything gets better with you man!

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2017, 19:02:23 PM »
*updated list*

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 23:26:25 PM »
Revo Uninstaller: Thoroughly removes installed applications. (Previous version missed a lot of registry entries, the new one is good)
Drivers: Driver Booster. Will install all of your drivers on your pc; personally, i never had an issue with this program.
lol, Revo is on this week's HumbleBundle in the $1 tier and Driver Booster Pro is in the 'beat the average' tier. I don't know anything about them other than what's been said in this topic. Just the irony of seeing them recommended here then 2 days later they're being sold at the lowest price they'll ever be (probably).  :P
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 23:38:21 PM »
lol, Revo is on this week's HumbleBundle in the $1 tier and Driver Booster Pro is in the 'beat the average' tier. I don't know anything about them other than what's been said in this topic. Just the irony of seeing them recommended here then 2 days later they're being sold at the lowest price they'll ever be (probably).  :P

I don't know about that, why they're at that price :P

What I know is that Revo was average at detecting, both programs and registry keys. Now its very good at it.

Driver booster is good for when you format your pc, just install it, run it and update drivers. After this, unninstall it.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2017, 06:05:32 AM »
Welcome to NRNS official website, mauricio :)

I remember how well Vigrx Plus works with the same name to you. 20 years ago, I talked with Italian nice person who's name is tadiori. Sorry, this is my very personal experience :D

Thanks, I'm going to give revo a try. I didn't read that many good reviews on it but if it's gotten better then I'll try it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 09:32:08 AM by Mauricio »

• Kill me first. Talk is after it.
  • We spawn at your shadow....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2017, 06:19:24 AM »
Welcome to NRNS official website, mauricio :)

I remember same name to you. 20 years ago, I talked with Italian nice person who's name is tadiori. Sorry, this is my very personal experience :D

The spawn point is invisible ....

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming